Oculys Health Informatics is a Canadian Ontario-based software healthcare company specializing in developing real-time and predictive software to solve bottlenecks and streamline efficiency – we are the most innovative, affordable, real-time visual management system no-one thought was possible. We deliver innovative solutions to healthcare executives and clinicians in real-time to help hospitals run more efficiently and transparently.
Our technology is currently implemented in 30+ hospital sites throughout Ontario and Manitoba, including the public-facing real-time Emergency Department wait time web site. This was launched by Kitchener’s St. Mary’s General (http://www.smgh.ca/ed-wait-times/) and Grand River Hospitals.
You will be joining an award-winning, successful and growing company. Oculys recently won 3rd place in a global healthcare technology competition, the Interface Healthcare Challenge 2017. This annual competition invites companies across the globe to compete and find the world’s most innovative digital health start-ups. Oculys was also selected as 1 of 10 of Canada’s most promising emerging technology companies to participate in its inaugural Lazaridis Scale-Up Program.
If you want to make a real-time difference and work in healthcare with an innovative team, then we’d like to meet you to find out how you can contribute directly to our success.
Our office is located in Waterloo, Ontario and more information about the company can be found at: http://oculys.com/
About the role
Our Account Development Representative’s (ADR) are responsible for building the Sales channel by attracting and qualifying prospects who are looking for solutions to solve bottlenecks and streamline efficiency in their hospital. This role plays a critical part in generating leads and collaborating on targeted campaigns to build our customer base.
The Account Development Representative will receive training on Oculys solutions, our sales processes, and will learn about the growing healthcare industry.
This role is responsible for:
- You’ll engage with your assigned territory of prospects to understand their business and look for opportunities to schedule a meeting for them with our Account Executives.
- You will use our Customer Relationship Management system (Salesforce) to track progress, schedule activities, and document relevant information on prospective customers
- You will develop new strategies in marketing and research
- You will contribute to booking and revenue targets.
- You are often the first point of contact with our prospects, giving us the opportunity to establish a positive relationship and experience.
- You will provide visibility and transparency of our pipeline and new business process through regular updates
- It is the entry position into our organization, which will provide organizational bench strength for other roles.
- There are always new opportunities to contribute to the culture and business objectives of Oculys as well!
Required Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- We are looking for someone who is a goal oriented, driven, and positive. Someone who shares the same passion as we do for the industry we serve.
- You demonstrate exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
- You demonstrate great research and analytical skills
- You demonstrate your accountability, so you are reliable in delivering on what you commit to.
- Strong organizational, planning, and prioritization skills are required.
- Exceptional at building strong relationships at all levels.
- Experience using CRM systems would be helpful but is not a requirement.
- You hold a Post-Secondary Degree, preferably in Business and/or have vast knowledge in the Healthcare industry with sales training.
- Must be highly proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint.
Working at Oculys goes beyond the resume, because the work we perform makes a true difference in people’s lives. We build innovative healthcare technology for hospital, their employees, and the patients. We believe work is so much more meaningful when you’re doing it with a higher purpose.