About the Role:
The Production Associate (Full time, 12-month contract) is responsible for the assembly of NDI’s optical products and to meet and/or exceed NDI’s quality standards.
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Prepare materials required for assembly
- Assemble and package parts
- Follow documented procedures
- Ensure sub-assemblies meet all quality system objectives
- Participate in continuous improvement initiatives
NDI is committed to achieving excellence in our Quality activities, which is dependent upon the processes, practices and employees of NDI. Our objective is to maintain a Quality Management System in compliance with ISO 9001, ISO 13485, the US FDA Quality System Regulation as well as any additional regulatory requirements of the markets in which our products are sold. Employees of NDI are instrumental to our compliance efforts and are required to understand and comply with the QMS.
What You’ll bring to the Role:
- Post-secondary education in an electronics discipline an asset
- Prior production and/or technician experience in an ISO 9001 environment an asset
- Manual dexterity, capable of handling small components
- Motivated, self-starter with proven ability to complete duties with minimal supervision