Smile.io is looking for a Launch Manager to join our rapidly-growing Client Experience team. You will be working alongside the product & engineering teams to help our biggest clients launch their rewards programs and begin their journey towards amazing customer experiences and higher customer retention. This position is part relationship manager, part project manager, and above all else, creative problem solver.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Gathering information about a client’s business & making recommendations on how to configure our product and implement customer retention strategies to maximize their success.
- Managing the entire client launch process using our management tool, Trello, and other tools as necessary.
- Being the point of contact for communication during the client onboarding process, ensuring that they fully understand the process at all times.
- Performing screenshare demos of our product to show clients how to set up their programs successfully.
- Solving problems with limited information and/or resources, and ensuring that we can avoid similar problems in the future.
- Closing feedback loops with the product design and engineering teams as well as the client experience team.
- You love eCommerce!
- You've been working in the tech industry for a few years.
- You can think through problems and prioritize tasks based on their relative importance. You come up with creative solutions when you encounter roadblocks.
- You really enjoy working with people! About 80% of your time will be spent speaking with clients and coworkers.
- You're very well organized and don't get overwhelmed when you are juggling a lot of things to do.
- You take complete ownership of your responsibilities and you deliver results.
- You have an interest in eCommerce platforms like Shopify and BigCommerce.
What’s it like to work at Smile.io?
Smile.io creates beautiful, rewarding experiences. We are a product company first, engineering powerful, simple to use tools that enable global entrepreneurs to scale the businesses they are passionate about. Our focus is on merchants and their customers, delighting users with simple tools to make their shopping experiences wonderful.
We are a team of smart self-starters who build efficient and unique solutions to problems. You’ll be working with some amazing talent and you'll constantly be pushed to challenge yourself and improve your skills. This starts in the interview process, where you’ll be asked to show us your skills in real-time. It’s not an easy process, but we think you’ll find it rewarding and a great preview to what working here is really like.
As a team, we’re driven by these core values:
- Curiosity - what can we learn today? We ask why a LOT, digging in to understand root causes so we know we’re solving the right problems.
- Feedback - nobody succeeds alone. We ask for feedback on everything we do; we give feedback even when we’re not asked for it. Together we become better.
- Success - We’re Here to Win. We need a high performing team to build a strong business. We’ll support each other in times of need and we’ll focus on the end goal & push hard for high performance in every area of the business.
- Setting Impossible Goals - we shoot for the moon & use here-to-there planning to get there.
We collaborate on everything. Our communication tools and our space are designed with this in mind - from physical areas to connect in comfort to Slack channels of all sorts, we enable you to reach out to those around you to make sure you have the information you need to make great decisions.
We know that Smile.io as a business is in constant evolution - the same is true of our people. We’re here to support each other in our growth, so we talk openly about our career goals, hopes & dreams. With such a diverse team of people, we know we can offer you the mentorship, tools and encouragement you need to grow.
We believe that diverse teams perform better and that fostering an inclusive work environment is a key part of growing a successful business. We welcome people of diverse backgrounds, experiences and perspectives. We are an equal opportunity employer and are committed to work with applicants requesting accommodation at any stage of the hiring process.