Make an Impact. Make us Better. Collaborators Wanted!
Who we are:
We are a Waterloo-based SaaS software company that is changing the corporate learning game with Axonify–the only microlearning platform proven to drive business performance. How do we do it? By turning each individual employee into a consistent performer who knows and does the right things at work. The best part? People love to learn with Axonify, and they participate voluntarily!
What are the ingredients to our success? A strong leadership team, an industry-leading product, a culture built on trust and most importantly – an extraordinary group of employees. By expanding our team with smart, motivated people we will continue to lead the way in this new & exciting space.
Who we are looking for:
Axonify is the market leader in Micro-Learning. Our customers are harnessing the power of engaged and knowledgeable employees, on a daily basis across a wide variety of business functions. The breadth of our value to an organization means that we can also create synergies, for our customers, ourselves and for our ecosystem, by partnering with leaders in adjacent solution areas.
We are seeking a Partner Business Development Manager to help recruit and nurture new relationships with strategic partners, including application, content and process delivery partners as well as those who can help us deliver our value into new market opportunities.
- Identify and build new strategic partnerships that drive customer value, customer acquisition and deliver win-win opportunities, for our customers and for our partners
- At a tactical level, managing all aspects of the day to day relationships within our partner ecosystem, acting as the main communications channel for strategic partners into Axonify
- Understand market movements, threats and opportunities facing our ecosystem partners
- For each of our strategic partners, develop an understanding of their target market, go-to-market and pricing models, goals, and gaps
- Seek opportunities to co-market with partners for thought leadership, lead generation, and increased revenue opportunity
- Identify potential new partner candidates and categories
- Working with cross functional teams within Axonify to develop and grow the ecosystem
- Working with Product Management, to help prioritize and develop business cases around required integrations with technology partners
- Working with Sales and Customer Success, leveraging our partner relationships to support sales and renewal cycles, as required
- Engaging Axonify executives to help foster long term executive level relationships within the partner ecosystem.
- Ability to model long term value of strategic partnerships in order to prioritize investment
- Excellent industry presence and the ability to communicate effectively and engage with both technical leadership and business executives
- Solid understanding of SaaS metrics and general business KPIs
- Sound business judgment with the ability to “think big” and navigate potential opportunities with thoughtful recommendations and action plans
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, fluid, and collaborative environment
- Ability to communicate clearly and influence leadership on new, innovative technology trends and markets, and recommend high-potential investments
- Strong technical aptitude and curiosity
- At least 5 years of demonstrated Business Development success, ideally in a scale up SaaS company
- University Degree in Business or Management
- You work with a sense of urgency and get results
- Ability to both think strategically and dig into the details
- Results-oriented, resourceful, and able to handle the pace and multiple demands in a rapidly growing company
- Interpersonal skills with internal team, exhibiting focus and a strong motivation for tackling projects
- Self-starter who provides creative solutions to business challenges. The ideal candidate is independent and will take charge while being a team player.
- You will be a daily user of Axonify for your own learning.
How to apply:
Have we intrigued you? Apply below to learn more!