- 2G Robotics Inc.
- Job Function
- Administrative and Clerical, Operations
- Job Type
- Full time
- Company Size
- Scaling (20-499)
Do you thrive on creating organization and structure? Are you a process-oriented person? Can you easily articulate and write down systems and process in clear terms?
2G Robotics is looking for an Operations Assistant to do just that! We want you to take a look at the way we do things here and make sense of it. So, if you want to be a big part of creating structure at a fast-growing company, 2G wants to hear from you!
As the Operations Assistant, you will engage with the subject matter experts within the company in defining the processes, stages of the processes and steps of each process. You will identify where external documentation and tools are used through the process to ensure that the locations of these tools and documents are also standardized.
This role will also engage with third party NetSuite (and other third party tools) experts and help manage our in-house Internal Tools Developers. You will ensure that the tools we have in place accommodate the desired business processes, and that the desired business processes are appropriately influenced by best practices driven from the third party tools.
A unique aspect of this role is the ability to engage with various departments and work towards harmonizing 2G processes and procedures.
- Develop and communicate a standard for how processes will be defined within the company
- Ensure standards are reflected and updated on the 2G internal website
- Conduct process interviews with Sales, Engineering, Finance, HR, Production, Marketing and any sub-specializations, and understand their various processes
- Work with third party tools experts to ensure that our systems and tools, such as NetSuite, can accommodate our workflows
- Work with internal IT Developers to ensure that any required configurations or customizations are implemented
- Other duties as assigned
The Must Haves:
- University degree in Business, Project Management, or related field
- Experience with web-based business platforms (GSuite)
- Demonstrated excellence in process documentation
- Familiarity and/or working knowledge of ERP, LMS and CRM tools
- Exposure to a startup environment
- An exceptional eye for detail
- The ability to distill complex structures into simplified terms
- Superior writing and editing skills
- Adaptable to a flexible work schedule
The Nice to Haves:
- Experience working within the high-tech sector
- Experience working cross-functionally with various departments
- Employee education fund
- Flexible work hours and vacation policy
- Fun Squad events - Our social committee likes to dream up all kinds of wacky and wonderful events; Comedy nights, snow tubing and board game nights to name a few!
- Veggie Thursdays: Fresh veggies platters provided every Thursday
- Demo Wednesdays: A chance to provide departmental updates and share your knowledge over lunch
- Random Tim’s: A daily draw where you could be selected to have coffee with a co-worker on us!
About 2G Robotics
2G Robotics’ mission is to design and manufacture the best imaging and 3D measurement equipment for subsea surveys and inspections in order to ensure safe offshore operation and mitigate environmental damage precipitated by subsea asset failure. We are dedicated to advanced research, development, and engineering for the production of cutting-edge underwater inspection solutions. The foundation of 2G Robotics is its wealth of engineering expertise in the development of innovative and reliable systems, which has led to the success of its market-leading ULS line of underwater laser scanners. These scanners have been used on all seven continents at extreme depths for a range of underwater inspections, including the high-profile Costa Concordia salvage operation, the U-576 U-boat inspection, and the HMS Erebus exploration.
2G Robotics is committed to a collaborative culture of innovation focused on the development of advanced measurement systems for the installation, inspection, and maintenance of the world’s subsea assets. These include, offshore wind and power systems, deep water oil and gas installations and others.
We thank everyone who applies and for their interest in working for 2G Robotics. However, only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted. No telephone or walk-in inquiries please.
To learn more about life at 2G Robotics, follow us on Twitter (@2GRobotics) and LinkedIn!