Business Analyst, Product Management
Location: Waterloo, Ontario
Req ID#: 12413BR - Business Analyst, Product Management
As a member of the Product Management team for Remote Capture, this role contributes to the business analysis expertise of Deluxe in the area of Remote Capture products. This expertise is leveraged to complete assigned requirements management responsibilities including key roles interfacing with Development and Implementation.
Market and Customer
• Analyze competitive products, features and market trends in order to help inform requirements management. Make recommendations regarding product roadmap features and enhancements to ensure ongoing viability of products and emerging usability and technology trends
• Work with clients and sales prospects to obtain Voice of the Customer (VOC). Make recommendations regarding product roadmap features and enhancements
• Investigate customer reported issues which may get converted into new user stories, workarounds or other actions
• Establish and leverage industry relationships in the Enterprise Performance and Risk Management space for the benefit of the company
• Elicit high-level requirements using interviews, document analysis, requirements workshops, storyboards, surveys, site visits, business process descriptions, user stories, event lists, business analysis, competitive product analysis, task and workflow analysis, and/or viewpoints
• Lead and create deliverables for all aspects of business analysis and functional design for Remote Capture products including product documentation, mockups, roadmaps, etc.
• Identify user classes and user personas such that they document user segment characteristics and identify appropriate representatives for each user segment
• Partner with stakeholders, especially development teams to communicate, prioritize and estimate product requirements. Conduct formal grooming and poker planning sessions required for new features, enhancements and bug fix work efforts
• Represent product management in sprint ceremonies including sprint planning, retrospectives, reviews
• Ensure the backlog stays groomed and reflects the correct product priorities
• Ensure production-ready products meet business and technical requirements, and maintain transparency to schedule, resource and quality goals
• Keep projects and products on track and deliver on time / budget. Track requirements via analysis and verification including managing prioritization and change requests
Cross Functional Support
• Assist in Quality Assurance (QA), coordinate User Acceptance Testing (UAT). Partner with internal and external development partners in the creation of test plans and test cases to provide maximum coverage for our products and within our user groups
• Participate in client and sales discussions regarding product roadmap, enhancement requests, prioritization, system design and commitments and other topics as needed
• Collaborate with Marketing team to optimize lead generation campaigns and product marketing tools
• Participate in product launch planning, preparation and execution
• Assists with the development and implementation of an effective win/loss analysis process for Remote Capture products
• Assists with supporting client renewals and retention
• Position may include other duties as determined by the company.
• Bachelors (or equivalent experience)
• Business, Computer Science or Information Technology Management
• 5 years of experience
• Knowledge of all aspects of Agile methodology
• Previous knowledge of Payment processing and posting including, but not limited to remote deposit, remittance processing, ACH, accounts receivables posting, financial reporting, payment association, card payments.
Background check required.
Deluxe Corporation and Deluxe companies will provide reasonable accommodation for qualified individuals with disabilities. If you need assistance with any part of the application or hiring process, please contact us at DeluxeCareers@deluxe.com
Department: Product Management
Remote Work Location: No
Employment Type: Associate
Full Time/Part Time: Full Time
Shift Type: Traditional