- Rouge Media
- Job Function
- Customer Service and Technical Support
- Job Type
- Full time
- Company Size
- Scaling (20-499)
Rouge Media is a leading North American media company connecting brands with millions of consumers on their daily journey out-of-home. Offering the largest campus coverage in North America through the Rouge Campus Network across 600+ colleges in the US and Canada, a Rouge Women’s Network reaching W18-54 across 3000+ venues, a highly targeted Rouge Men’s network and a Canadian Resto-bar network, Rouge Media provides high impact advertising solutions for brands to reach their consumers.
Field Technical Support Representative
Rouge Media Group – Toronto, ON
Full Time Position
The Field Technical Support Representative will play a critical role in the execution of media campaigns by providing hands on, technical expertise and digital support, including escalating hardware issues and troubleshoot connectivity across networks. The Field Technical Support Representative will be accountable for the installation and removal of murals and digital hardware within assigned venues and ensure site maintenance by providing a superior customer standard to ensure advertising campaigns run fluidly.
ACCOUNTABILITIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Provide frontline and remote support in the troubleshooting and connectivity of charging stations and digital screens, including the installation of digital screens and charging stations
- Educate venue owners and managers on the functionality, care and upkeep of their digital units by reviewing unit maintenance and self-service features
- Maintain a positive and professional demeanor by providing excellent customer service and support to the Rouge network
- Install and uninstall large advertising banners and digital systems and screens in Rouge partner venues including universities, restaurant, bars, beauty salons and spas
- Deliver and collect various promotional items from network partners and take photos that demonstrates proof of performance for assigned campaigns
- Support the maintenance of Rouge assets including storage units, hardware and vehicles
- Participate in regular team and/or regional meetings
Professional requirements and qualifications
- Completion or enrollment in a college or university in the field of Computer Science, Information Technology, Computer Networking and Hardware, with 2-3 years’ experience in a customer facing role
- Strong computer skills and experience with hardware installations and wireless connectivity devices. Experience with CRM software, mobile devices, hand-held apps and Alto is considered an asset
- Adaptable, motivated and strong attention to detail with the ability to interface with Rouge clients and establish credible relationships
- Good driving record with a valid Ontario driver’s license and access to personal vehicle for professional use
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Occasional travel to additional Rouge markets may be required
To apply for this position, please email a resume and cover letter in a single MSWord or PDF document to firstname.lastname@example.org. In the subject line please state the job title.
We appreciate the interest of all candidates, but only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Rouge Media Group is an equal opportunity employer. If you require accommodation during the recruitment and selection process, please let us know. We will work with you to meet your needs.
Why we love Team Rouge!
- We champion collaboration as we all work towards common goals
- We foster accessibility in conversation across all levels of the organization
- We embrace our Rookies and make them feel part of Team Rouge right from day one
- We recognize & reward high performance
- We always celebrate victories, both professional and personal
- We encourage creative ideas and we are never afraid to try new things
- We trust each other and foster autonomy to allow for innovation
- We challenge each other to explore boundaries, exchange ideas and be exceptional
- We come together informally for coffee talk, lunches and after work activities
- We come together formally for fun and skill building each and every quarter
- We are hardworking but never at the expense of our families and personal well-being
- We go casual on Wednesdays and we do half day Fridays in Summer
- We provide the opportunity for exposure across all levels to develop professionally
- We ensure growth is not only vertical, but horizontal, spanning various functions
- We allow for opportunities across all markets as a North American company
- We adopt a growth mind set which drives challenge and opportunities