Every day, our software is used by millions of people around the world, and we are looking for individuals who share in our excitement and passion for transforming the way the world learns. At D2L, we believe that learning should be accessible and engaging. Our goal is to create easy, flexible, and smart software that ignites the desire to learn in everyone. To do this, we need to give talented, enthusiastic, and passionate people opportunities to create, develop, and collaborate on projects that revolutionize the learning environment.
D2L has the finest eLearning system and the top Learning and Creative Services team to support our clients. As an eLearning Courseware Developer, you will develop courses, interactive elements, and learning ecosystems while incorporating our clients’ unique vision, objectives and culture. You will work directly with clients along with other specialists at D2L to create a sophisticated and influential experience that learners won’t forget.
How will I make an impact?
- Develop course content that interconnects with the learner’s needs, including interactive exercises and tests
- Create and maintain courses by adding, deleting and changing course content as appropriate and be flexible enough to keep offerings up-to-date
- Design storyboards for graphics, animations and video
- Proofread and edit for style consistency, logic, organization, and rational development of content
- Confer with project teams and clients to gather technical requirements on instructional methods and materials related to specific course subjects
- Performing special projects as required
What you’ll bring to the role:
- Familiarity with graphic and video manipulation programs
- Familiarity with mobile and responsive web development
- Diploma in web design, multimedia development, or a related field
Why we’re awesome:
- Flexible work hours
- Health and wellness programs
- Collaborative work environment
- Dog Friendly office
- Snacks and food trays!
- Foosball and Ping-Pong tables
- Showers on site
- Centrally located in downtown, close to restaurants and pubs, easily accessible by public transit