What's this role about?
Squash all the bugs! As a quality assurance automation developer at Auvik, you’ll be part of a crackerjack software team that’s changing how IT networks are managed. Drawing on your driving desire to implement order, your detail-loving personality, and your experience working with complex software, you’ll write awesome bug-catching code to automate and execute tests. When our high-quality product gets shipped every two weeks, you’ll take pride in knowing you played your part.
What will I be doing?
Every day will keep you hopping. You will:
- Maintain the automation test framework for regression, performance, load, and stress testing. Work with the team to implement improvements, where needed
- Execute automation and performance testing to uncover all the stuff we don’t want in our product—like errors, inconsistencies, and performance bottlenecks
- Help the development team assess and improve the testability of the system so we can continually ensure the best possible customer experience
- Investigate and assess emerging QA technologies to keep Auvik at the leading edge of software development
What hand-on skills do I need?
- Intermediate to Advanced: QA processes and methodologies
- Intermediate to Advanced: Testing and validating complex software
- Intermediate to Advanced: Java, Python, or Ruby
- Intermediate to Advanced: Relational databases and SQL
What else are we looking for?
- Thoroughness, precision, and an eye for detail
- Great communications skills
- Consistently awesome work, delivered to deadline
- A comfort level with working on a whole bunch of different things at once
- A passion for breaking things
- Experience working with AWS
- Knowledge of UI testing tools such as Selenium
- Experience testing SaaS products
Auvik is a venture-backed software company that's changing the way IT service providers manage client networks. We were recently named to the ChannelE2E 100 list, which identifies top disruptors and innovators in the IT channel. Awesome or bust — those are words we live by. We're headed all the way to the top and looking for people with the smarts, talent, and drive to join us. Are you up for it?
For more information, visit www.auvik.com.
We are focused on building a diverse and inclusive workforce. If you’re excited about this role, but do not meet 100% of the qualifications listed above, we encourage you to apply. We promise a response to every application.
Auvik is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetics or any other basis forbidden under federal, provincial, or local law.