Developer: web full stack
We are iVenuto Corporation and we build Visitor management software for business, schools, clinics, movie sets and jobsites. We are a dynamic group of tech and marketing minds - creating exciting software to enhance the visitor experience.
You will need to be seeking more than just a job as you thrive in the modern challenges of building amazing software while engineering the most efficient, reliable and flexible code base. Sounds like you? Many growth & leadership opportunities await the successful candidate. We are quickly growing and need your help to continue our success.
The ideal candidate will be; a university grad in Computer Science or programming equivalent, self-confident, energetic, ambitious, a vigorous problem solver, independent, dedicated, highly knowledgeable in current and upcoming web technologies, organized and hard-working.
- work on a small team of developers to build out new features from design specifications
- harness and integrate the best practices of proven web technologies for reliable, world-class software performance
- managing a web-based cloud architecture
- investigate and advise on best solution for integrating new technologies for continued feature enhancements
- contribute to integrating AI, voice to text, Symantec learning and robotic API’s into our product
- Grasp of Redis as a cache
- Mobile app development in iOS/Swift (nice to have)
- HTML 5, CSS framework
- ability to work in a fast-paced startup environment
- creative individual who can solve a wide variety of technical and programming problems - tenacious, thorough and inherently curious to know "how it works"
The Perks and rewards:
- Impactful & challenging work where your personality, logic and approach to solutions will be used by many around the world.
- Competitive salary
- MacBook Pro with SSD and 16GB of RAM
- Professional development
- Fun socials (Pub nights, hacker socials, industry events)
- All the tools you would expect
Local Candidates only: Kitchener-Waterloo, Cambridge, Guelph, Ontario. Canditates must be eligible to work within Canada
Required Education: Bachelors (completed or very close to completion)
Please send your resume/CV, outlining your most recent programming projects and skills. Suitable candidates will be contacted.