Every day, our software is used by millions of people around the world, and we are looking for developers who share in our excitement and passion for transforming the way the world learns. At D2L, we believe that learning should be accessible and engaging. Our goal is to create easy, flexible, and smart software that ignites the desire to learn in everyone. To do this, we need to give talented, enthusiastic, and passionate people, like you, opportunities to create, develop, and collaborate on projects that revolutionize the learning environment.
About the Role
D2L’s Salesforce Engineer will play a critical role with responsibilities for effective cross-functional collaboration with company stakeholders. Your role will implement, integrate and administer scalable systems aligned to prioritized business requirements for company-wide Enterprise Applications.
This role is ideal for someone with a practical "get it done" mindset. You thrive given the chance to administrate broad systems and applications with multiple stakeholders. In this capacity, you will also improve business processes and workflows while ensuring high standards of data quality.
We are looking for a quick learner with business acumen and technology savvy with a strong record of providing high quality, scalable solutions.
How will I make an impact?
- Your enthusiasm for operational effectiveness will help drive process improvement by challenging assumptions and expectations
- You will influence and energize business stakeholders to build strong working partnerships
- You will handle all Salesforce CRM\ERP Administration responsibilities
- You will effectively support change management through completion
- You will be able to quickly grasp business requirements
- You will be able to effectively work with Operations and Development teams within IT and beyond.
What you bring to the role:
- Strong Salesforce CRM/ERP systems analysis and critical thinking
- Able to quickly process complex information
- Proven ability to lead complex cross-functional system admin and development
- Triage Enterprise Applications CRM change requests
- Ability to identify issues, recommend solutions and lead solution execution
- At least 3 years' System Admin and Dev experience as a business systems administrator\developer. (Preferably Salesforce)
- You thrive in a fast paced environment with continuously changing priorities
- You have a strong desire to learn
- Advanced knowledge of the Salesforce limitations, tools, features, approaches and security requirements
- Advanced experience working across multiple Salesforce modules and applications is a strong asset.
- Lightning Components (nice to have)
Why D2L Kitchener is awesome!
- Flexible work hours
- Health and wellness programs
- Collaborative work environment
- Dog Friendly office
- Snacks and food trays!
- Foosball and Ping-Pong tables
- Showers on site
- Centrally located in downtown, close to restaurants and pubs, easily accessible by public transit
More search results
Copy of Software Support Analyst / Pre and Post S…
RouteOptix Management Systems Inc.
Intermediate Software Engineer
After-Hours Support Representative (Casual/Contra…
Product Prototyper (Coop / Intern)
Engineer (Chemical, Environmental or Biochemical)
W&Y Environmental International Inc.