OMNIGON is seeking an experienced Digital Product Manager who can lead teams of designers, engineers, and architects to deliver custom solutions for our clients—leaders in the sports, media, and entertainment industries. This position is based in our Toronto office.
The Product Manager must assist clients in clearly understanding, defining, and translating business, technical, and fan-driven needs. The individual will be responsible for creating and/or editing requirements and specifications for the OMNIGON team, and then ensuring that the delivered product meets those requirements. To do this, the Product Manager must be intimately knowledgeable of the client and their business, must communicate effectively with digital design and engineering teams, and must ensure the viability of proposed solutions to meet those requirements.
This position requires excellent organizational, collaboration and communication skills, as well as occasional travel.
- Take a proactive role in the project prior to the SOW and contribute ideas and solutions options based on client’s needs
- Create process and documentation to manage the product portfolio efficiently
- Document business, technical, and experiential requirements
- Conduct walk-throughs of requirements with all consumers of the information (Client, Designers, Engineers, QA) and respond to questions
- Assist in the verification of the solution (UAT) with the client
- 5+ years defining requirements for Responsive Web systems and Mobile Applications
- 3+ years working with content management and production systems
- Knowledge of, and a passion for, sport, media and entertainment
- Preferred: Working knowledge of Confluence and the flow of projects in Jira
- Highly aligned and deep understanding of company strategy, mapping strategy to execution
- Proactively brings new ideas to the table, spanning people, process and product
- Able to gain buy-in from stakeholders and drive product vision for a specific software product or product line
- Able to balance customer-centricity, stakeholder expectations, and technical feasibility for software product or product line, clearly articulating tradeoffs
- Excellent cross-functional communicator, able to work with a diverse set of internal and external stakeholders
- Able to translate business needs into product roadmap and technology specifications and use cases
- Process orientation with strong time-management skills and demonstrated ability to change course, as needed
- Decisive and well-informed decision-maker
- Excellent listening skills
- Demonstrates ability to effectively work as a member of a team, with great listening and oral and written communication skills
- Able to structure and process qualitative and quantitative data and draw insightful conclusions
- Demonstrates tenacity and willingness to deliver on agreed-to outcomes in the agreed-to timeframes
- Ability to document the functionality, flow and behavior of design concepts
- Ability to pro-actively seek clarity where there is ambiguity and propose ideas and options where there is a need
OMNIGON is a team of digital strategists, artists and technologists working exclusively in the areas of consumer loyalty, audience growth and digital content delivery. Since its founding in 2008, OMNIGON has established itself as a market leader, focused on helping clients achieve returns on the strategic, creative and technical investments they've made. OMNIGON, headquartered in New York and with teams in Los Angeles, London, Toronto, Kiev and St. Petersburg, works with celebrated, global brands including the PGA TOUR, FC Bayern Munich, the United States Golf Association, AS Roma, NASCAR, FOX Sports, the German Football Association (DFB), Stubhub, the International Basketball Federation, and countless others.
- Competitive salary, benefits, and yearly bonus
- Work in a high-growth, energetic environment
- Weekly Fresh Direct delivery with a fully stocked pantry and coffee bar
- Monthly team activities