Small Company Atmosphere, Big Company Perks!
At Medicalis, we are passionate about improving the way healthcare is delivered through the powerful combination of world-class technology and evidence-based medical knowledge. Recently purchased by Siemens, we are a customer focused organization, always striving to find solutions to improve quality, utilization and productivity in healthcare. We offer a hard-working yet fun-loving culture fostered by vision, openness, respect, and a drive to succeed. We aren’t looking for people who just want a “job”; we want people who are dedicated to doing meaningful work that will make a difference.
Siemens is proud to be one of Canada’s Top 100 Employers seven times, one of Canada’s Greenest Employers five times and one of Canada’s Top Employers for Young People 2016.
For more than 100 years in Canada, Siemens has been offering engaging and sustainable employment opportunities to those shaping our future. It’s our tradition to promote lifelong learning, develop talent and recognize success.
As a leader in medical imaging, laboratory diagnostics, and healthcare information technology, we have a keen understanding of the entire patient care continuum – from prevention and early detection to diagnosis and treatment.
Siemens Healthineers in Canada has stood for engineering expertise with a pioneering spirit in exploring and developing business opportunities to help healthcare providers achieve their goal of improving outcomes while reducing costs. From the Atlantic to Pacific oceans, more than 450 employees in Canada work together to deliver solutions for healthcare providers, resulting in 70% of medical decisions being influenced by the technologies we provide.
- Develop new features and improve existing functionality used by healthcare institutions throughout North America
- Participate in planning and estimation, update, and retrospective meetings as part of the Agile software development methodology
- Code review and integration test to ensure build integrity prior to QA
- Create or maintain software development technical specifications, design documents, and user-facing documentation
- Exercise your desire to learn, apply, and share knowledge through research, prototyping, and presentations to your technical peers and business partners
- Post-secondary degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science or related software development program
- Able to work in collaborative team environment
- At least 1 year programming Experience in at least one of Java or .Net
- Relational Database (MS SQL Server)
- Java, J2EE, EJB
- Google Web Toolkit (GWT)
- .Net (C#, VB, ASP)
- Web Services
- Data Analysis
Start challenging yourself today in an environment that embraces diversity and rewards innovation with competitive pay, great benefits, and a global network offering real opportunity for growth and advancement.
Please follow this link to apply: http://integrityr.applytojob.com/apply/rFcmg7ySCI/Software-Engineer-II?source=Communitech
We are committed to accessibility during the interview and employment process. If you require accommodations, please message firstname.lastname@example.org.