Why join Igloo:
We’re at an unprecedented impasse in the world of work. CEO’s are becoming increasingly concerned about employee engagement, productivity is scattered with the proliferation of apps and tools, and there are major gaps in the demographics and internal culture of businesses worldwide. Igloo addresses these challenges by bringing together people, processes, through a portfolio of digital workplace solutions and best of breed services.
Why this role is important:
We are looking for a Data Analyst to join our fast-paced Revenue Operations Team. This role will be a key contributor to the team, supporting important business initiatives by extracting, analyzing and presenting data from various business systems.
The Data Analyst will play a critical role in identifying important business challenges, discovering root causes, trends and translating results into actionable business insights. The role will also present findings to key business stakeholders and executives at Igloo.
The impact you’ll have:
- The core objectives are to design, build and automate data models and reporting packages.
- Undertaking of data identification, acquisition, organization and processing into centralized repositories from various internal business systems.
- Analyze and identify key business trends, establish KPIs and conclusions.
- Interpret and present results of analysis with actionable insights to key business stakeholders and decision makers.
- Support strategic projects by generating value-added insights and analysis to aid with decision making.
- Create and publish regularly scheduled and/or ad hoc reports and dashboards.
What you’ll need:
- 5+ years combined practical experience as a Data or Business Analyst working with Sales, Marketing and Financial data.
- Highly organized, analytical, flexible and able to juggle multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment.
- Proven working experience as a data or reporting analyst with a strong understanding of database design, data models and analysis techniques.
- Strong analytical skills with ability to collect, organize, analyze data with an attention to detail to and accuracy.
- Experience using analytics and business intelligence tools and technology such as Power BI , SLQ, & Excel to build queries, design reports and present results.
- A degree in Business Administration, Economics, Computer Science or Post-secondary education in a related field.
What we have to offer:
We offer health benefits, a training budget for every employee, fair-trade coffee and tea, treats every pay day, and an eco-bonus for people who take alternative transportation to work. You choose whether you work on a Mac or PC, and we give our developers stipends to buy whatever hardware makes their work easier.
You own the work you do. Your decisions are yours, and you’re evaluated on results. We pride ourselves on being a collaborative organization where everyone has a voice – there’s no such thing as a bad idea.
Sound like you? Apply now!
Igloo welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Learn more about Igloo Software