Why join Igloo:
Igloo is a leading provider of digital workplace solutions, helping companies build inspiring digital destinations where employees can access the information, tools, and expertise they need to do their best work, from wherever they are. The Igloo platform provides a seamless work experience that brings together content and conversation for a more productive and engaged workforce.
Why this role is important:
As Igloo’s Contract Administrator, you are responsible for supporting the finance and sales teams by preparing and reviewing sales contracts for new customers and working with existing customers on the renewal of their contracts. The ideal candidate will be very comfortable managing customer relationships online and on the phone. You will be driven, a self-starter and have a keen eye for detail. You have a natural ability to nurture customer relationships and identify opportunities to expand our reach into the customer. Ultimately, you will ensure all our contracts align our company goals.
The impact you’ll have:
- Proactively manage the renewal pipeline and foresee the future needs of clients
- Prepare and review contracts for new customers and renewal contracts for existing customers
- Ensure customers are in compliance with usage levels and work with appropriate team members where there is opportunity for expansion into a customer
- Explain terms and conditions to internal and external business partners
- Negotiate contract terms with internal and external business partners
- Demonstrate a strong attention to detail along with the ability to discover potential risks for our company
- Provide weekly reporting on challenges, successes, and progress against plan
- Work collaboratively with the sales and customer success teams to ensure exceptional customer experience
- Collaborate with Sales and Customer Success teams to strategize, negotiate & close business
- Ensure all deadlines and conditions described on contracts are met
- Maintain organized system of physical and digital records
What you’ll need:
- 3-5 years’ experience in a Contract Administration or Account Management role
- Experience working within a SaaS or technology environment
- Experienced executing and updating contracts
- Experience finalizing sales contract terms with customers
- You have proven ability and experience effectively building relationship over the phone and online
- Effective relationship builder with vast experience with wide variety of customers to draw from
- Exceptional communicator and ability to interact with stakeholders at all levels of an organization
- A strong sense of ownership coupled with great adaptability
- Excellent presentation skills
- A passion for people, technology and process
- Hardworking, process driven professional
What we have to offer:
We offer health benefits, a training budget for every employee, fair-trade coffee and tea, treats every pay day, and an eco-bonus for people who take alternative transportation to work. You choose whether you work on a Mac or PC, and we give our developers stipends to buy whatever hardware makes their work easier.
You own the work you do. Your decisions are yours, and you’re evaluated on results. We pride ourselves on being a collaborative organization where everyone has a voice – there’s no such thing as a bad idea.
Sound like you? Apply now!
Igloo welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Learn more about Igloo Software