At Fibernetics, our purpose is to deliver happiness and connections every day by being awesome. This is the company’s calling and if you believe this to be your calling too, we want to hear from you!
We are inviting an awesome Product Manager to join our NEWT Product team to contribute to delivering happiness and connections every day. The unique tasks that you will take pride in accomplishing are listed below.
ways you contribute
• Drive Product Planning and Introduction from Inception to Launch;
• Ongoing Product Portfolio tracking and gap analysis;
• Work closely with Sales, Marketing and Customers to identify and influence product requirements and to develop competitive product positioning for use both internally and externally;
• Complete and maintain detailed competitive analyses;
• Management of portions of the Commercial Products portfolio;
• Product specific marketing planning and execution;
• Ongoing Product Portfolio tracking;
• Working across Marketing, Engineering and Operations to oversee the development and management of new and existing services.
what makes you awesome
• 5+ years’ experience in Voice and Data communication industry ideally with a Service Provider (ILEC, CLEC, ITSP);
• B2B experience within the IT / Telecommunications Industry;
• 5+ years’ experience with LAN / WAN networking technologies;
• Understanding WAN access technologies (DSL, T1, Ethernet, Cable, Wireless);
• Broad market knowledge in the VoIP and PBX space;
• Experience with designing and deploying VoIP Solutions;
• Familiar with Quality of Service (QoS) models and best practices;
• Working knowledge of networking protocols, Software and Operating systems including: TCP/IP, SIP, IPSec, Unified Communications, CDP, LLDP, PPPoE, DHCP, DNS, Asterisk;
• Excellent MS Office skills (MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook);
• Experience with price negotiations, advanced cost analysis and establishing solution pricing;
• Strong team player with the ability to persuade, influence and negotiate partnerships with internal and external customers;
• Extremely professional with excellent interpersonal, relationship, and communication skills (written, oral, and presentation);
• Ability to propel and maintain cross functional resources and relationships with internal and external customers;
• Ability to conduct and manage multiple projects and priorities.
skills considered to be an asset
• 5+ years of relevant experience in a similar role;
• Product Management experience in Internet, PBX or Telecommunications fields;
• Advanced troubleshooting and diagnostic skills;
• College/University education (preferably in Computer Science or Telecommunications);
• CCNP, CCNA, CCIE certifications;
• 2+ years’ experience in PBX call flow discovery and phone system design.
what makes us awesome
• Located in a scenic area ideal for nature walks during your break and catching a glimpse of wildlife.
• Attractive benefit plan.
• Three weeks of vacation to start.
• Paid day off for your birthday.
• Two paid days off a year to use for volunteering with a charitable organization.
• Dog friendly office.
• Flexible hours for most positions.
• Full kitchen with free coffee and tea.
• Fully-equipped on-site gym open to employees 24/7.
• Showers on-site.
• Lounge with foosball tables.
• Social Committee with regular company lunches & events.
• LAN Parties.
• Free parking.
Write to firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know how you can contribute, what makes you awesome and why you want to be in. We look forward to hearing from you!