Full-stack Rails Engineer (AI Platform)
- In the Communitech Hub (old Google building)
- $100k + equity depending on experience
- Job Function
- Engineering, Software Development
- Job Type
- Full time
- Salary Estimate
- 100,000 - 119,999
- Company Size
- Startup (1-19)
- You’re an ambitious software developer that likes to code and solve problems. You like to think of new ideas of ways to solve problems and you like to see beautiful code work with beautiful interfaces to make beautiful software.
- You like learning a system inside out, becoming a pro at navigating it, and designing and implementing solutions.
- You have a knack for good product design and like working with others.
About The Job:
- You’ll help design and build features, identify and solve issues, learn about current usages to improve user experiences and much more.
- Salary is $100k + equity depending on experience.
What You Need:
- Strong working with Ruby on Rails in production environments - 3 or more years
- Strong experience working with SaaS infrastructure
- A very self-driven attitude; hard-working and ambitious
- Strong attention to detail
- Experience working in eCommerce is a plus
- Learn how a startup goes from 0 to 100 quickly with a technical CEO
- Unlimited vacation days
- Full involvement in ideation, design, building and deployment features
- Health benefits
- Flexible work hours
- Opportunity to work with highly intelligent team that you can learn from every day
- Continuous code deploys (ship code daily)
- Significant equity compensation
- Work from our awesome innovation district office which has a gym, basketball court, attached bar, games room, slide, and more (see pics here)
More search results
Copy of Software Support Analyst / Pre and Post S…
RouteOptix Management Systems Inc.
Intermediate Software Engineer
After-Hours Support Representative (Casual/Contra…
Product Prototyper (Coop / Intern)
Engineer (Chemical, Environmental or Biochemical)
W&Y Environmental International Inc.