- You are creative, and appreicate good interface and web design.
- You have a very strong attention to detail and can tell when things are off visually.
- You are a good frontend developer, but may or may not consider yourself an engineer per se.
- You pride yourself in building really good user interfaces and user experiences.
About The Job:
- You’ll help design new features, identify and solve issues.
- You'll research exising data to learn about and improve our user experience and onboarding.
- Salary is $100k + significant equity depending on experience.
What You Need:
- Working experience with Ruby on Rails in production environments
- At least 2 strong examples of UI and UX that you were instrumental in designing and implementing (or improving)
- Strong experience working with SaaS infrastructure
- Experience working with Photoshop and/or other mockup and design programs.
- A very self-driven attitude; hard-working and ambitious with a good attention to detail
- (Experience working in eCommerce is a plus!)
- Learn how a startup goes from 0 to 100 quickly with a technical CEO
- Unlimited vacation days
- Full involvement in ideation, design, building and deployment features - you own features inside out right to production
- Opportunity to participate in health plan
- Flexible work hours (goodbye 9-5)
- Great team of experts to work with that you can learn from every day
- Continuous code deploys (ship code daily)
- Significant equity compensation options
- Awesome innovation district office which has a gym, basketball court, attached bar, games room, slide, and more (see pics here)