SUMMARY OF THE POSITION
Successful candidate will have skills and experience to work as developer of web applications and back-end server functionality. We are looking for fearless innovators with practical experience. Experience in designing great UI/UX and robust large scale applications on Linux platform, as well as ability to independently and effectively research, learn, and implement new technologies and tools are critical for this position. Friendly and easy-going personality is important. We have great people - join our small, but growing team and avoid attributes of a typical corporate workplace, like endless meetings, politics, etc. We have a fun and stimulating environment with lots of opportunities to learn new things.
YOUR FUTURE RESPONSIBILITIES
- Design and implement web applications using AngularJS, GO-lang, PHP, NodeJS.
- Build and advance the iGuide cloud infrastructure.
YOUR ESSENTIAL SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS
- Degree in computer science, computer/software engineering, or related discipline.
- Four years of hands-on development experience with modern front-end and back-end frameworks.
- Experience with various databases.
- Ability to write clean, robust, high-performing, and well-documented code.
- Demonstrated experience with UI/UX design.
- Knowledge of HTTP(S) protocols.
- Understanding of operating systems, networking, and software engineering practices.
- Experience with AWS, Docker, React, distributed systems, parallel programming.
We thank all applicants for their interest in Planitar; however only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted. Recruitment or outsourcing agency calls will not be accepted.