Senior Full Stack Developer
A lot of businesses say they’re invested in their employees, but how many can back that up?
At Enable Education, we are truly dedicated to the success, improvement, and satisfaction of our employees, and we can prove it.
You want to sit on a yoga ball at your desk? Sure!
You want flexibility to focus on front-end or back end problems? Done!
Any interest in monthly “event days” where everyone spends the whole day learning about something that isn’t work? We have those too.
And while we’re leaders in company culture, we’re also on the cutting edge of instructional technology. For the last 10 years, we’ve been producing innovative, custom education platforms that the competition can’t match.
Now we’re expanding our product offerings. Whether you’re just starting out or if you’re a seasoned pro, we’re seeking a smart candidate who wants to be a permanent asset to our team
That’s where you come in
As our new Full-Stack Developer , you will be assisting our team in web development for our educational software, while providing exceptional customer/user support. Whether you’re composing high quality user interfaces, communicating with REST APIs or implementing designing patterns, you’ll be an expert in all the technical aspects of our software, especially as it relates to web based content for mobile devices.
You’ll design, test, and implement a range of programs and processes. Sometimes this will involve working from scratch, as well as troubleshooting existing software. Either way, you’ll need to be at the top of your technical game to succeed in this position (see technical qualifications below).
You’ll be perfect for this role if you excel at the following:
- Communication – you’re more than just a tech wiz: you’re good with people, and have the written and verbal communication skills to jive with coworkers and walk customers through software/user errors.
- Creativity – you don’t get stumped easily when it comes to bugs and glitches: you are good at finding workarounds that go beyond the obvious.
- Attention to detail – you see how the little things add up to big things, and enjoy doing the precision work that comes with software development.
Working @ Enable Education
Learn more about Enable Education, watch this video https://youtu.be/NMg6kC26bLI
This is a full-time, permanent position, but the hours will be up to you. As long as you put in 40 hours a week, you can start as early as 6:30am and finish as late as 7:30pm.
This position pays between $75k to $90k depending on experience.
- Experience with ReactJS (strongly preferred), or similar modern JS framework, Bootstrap, and Git.
- Experience in mobile/tablet interface development for web based content.
- Experience with object oriented programming and unit testing.
- Experience with Python or similar modern back-end language
- Familiarity/knowledge of DevOps, AWS, and/or EdTech would be assets.
A big part of what makes us special is our belief that employees should be themselves at work. That’s why we encourage a fun, and easy-going environment where you can wear what you want to the office, and why we host special project days where we encourage lifelong learning .
Besides our dedication to collaborative work, we have a number of other values that we hold dear. Ours is an inclusive workplace, where hard-working, experienced, passionate, and curious people work together towards a common goal.
More search results
Copy of Software Support Analyst / Pre and Post S…
RouteOptix Management Systems Inc.
Intermediate Software Engineer
After-Hours Support Representative (Casual/Contra…
Product Prototyper (Coop / Intern)
Engineer (Chemical, Environmental or Biochemical)
W&Y Environmental International Inc.