Lead Unity Developer
A lot of businesses say they’re invested in their employees, but how many can back that up?
At Enable Education, we are truly dedicated to the success, improvement, and satisfaction of our employees, and we can prove it.
You want to sit on a yoga ball at your desk? Sure!
You want flexibility to focus on front-end or back end problems? Done!
Any interest in monthly “event days” where everyone spends the whole day learning about something that isn’t work? We have those too.
And while we’re leaders in company culture, we’re also on the cutting edge of instructional technology. For the last 10 years, we’ve been producing innovative, custom education platforms that the competition can’t match.
Now we’re expanding our product offerings and we’re seeking a smart candidate who wants to be a permanent asset to our team.
That’s where you come in!
As our new Lead Unity Developer, you will be leading our team in designing, architecting and developing all data modeling, game environments, API implementation, etc.
Learn more about Enable Education, watch this video https://youtu.be/NMg6kC26bLI
You’ll be perfect for this role if you excel at the following:
- Communication– you’re more than just a tech wiz: you’re good with people and have the written and verbal communication skills to jive with coworkers and walk customers through software/user errors.
- Creativity –you don’t get stumped easily when it comes to bugs and glitches: you are good at finding workarounds that go beyond the obvious.
- Attention to detail– you see how the little things add up to big things and enjoy doing the precision work.
- Leadership– you’re able to lead, motivate and inspire a team, while managing timelines and deliverables
- Design, architect and develop large scale applications using Unity3D
- Advanced knowledge of Object-oriented programming, Unity GUI, asset bundles, materials/shaders, multiplayer and networking
- Experience deploying Unity3D applications for Android, iOS and web browsers (WebGL)
- Develop innovative ways to reach the end users using gaming
- Maintain and follow test plans to resolve bugs, and enhance applications
This is a full-time, permanent position, but the hours will be up to you. As long as you put in 40 hours a week, you can start as early as 6:30am and finish as late as 7:30pm.
A big part of what makes us special is our belief that employees should be themselves at work. That’s why we encourage a fun, and easy-going environment where you can wear what you want to the office, and why we host special project days where we encourage lifelong learning.
Besides our dedication to collaborative work, we have a number of other values that we hold dear. Ours is an inclusive workplace, where hardworking, experienced, passionate, and curious people work together towards a common goal.