Software Developer - ERP
Oracle is looking for a senior developer to work on the team tasked with extending the NetSuite ERP product to handle the complex business needs of organizations. You will have a significant role in solving problems, building solutions, and continually improving in areas like Billing, Rating, Subscriptions, Project Accounting, and Invoicing. You’ll have a chance to work with a geographically diverse product team in Austin, California, Czech Republic, and Waterloo.
You will work closely with other development teams, product management, and QA to define and implement a new product offering while ensuring the continued functionality of the existing ERP system. Technically you will be implementing solutions that include database schema and business logic as well as some presentation layer work. You will use existing methods and best practices to develop new techniques as appropriate to create features and platforms with the highest levels of security, reliability, efficiency, and scalability.
- B.S. in computer engineering or equivalent.
- Coding excellence with over 5 years of software development experience.
- 5 years' experience with Java or C++.
- Intimate and working understanding of modern web applications from database to browser.
- Proficiency in SQL and extensive experience with database driven applications.
- Excellent communicator in both technical and non-technical contexts.
- Skills to debug and understand large Java and SQL code base.
- The desire to delight the customer by taking initiative, responsibility, and ownership of your projects.
- Agile/Scrum development experience.
- Some financial accounting proficiency.
- Enterprise business application development experience.
As part of Oracle’s employment process candidates will be required to complete a pre-employment screening process, prior to an offer being made. This will involve identity and employment verification, professional references, education verification and professional qualifications and memberships (if applicable).
Oracle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability and protected veterans status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Job ID: 18000EO7