The new wave of change - “Blockchain Technology”. If you are exceptional and enjoy working on new technologies you need to take us seriously and read on. DelphX is growing quickly and we're looking to add several new members to our team!
Let your work make a difference. Help save the world from the next financial crisis, literally.
- Be part of a team of experienced serial technology entrepreneurs.
- Create software solutions with the latest technologies and tools.
- Lead the industry in Blockchain powered software development.
DelphX is launching a Blockchain powered marketplace to enhance liquidity for the bond market. The ability for bond purchasers to manage and share the risk is essential to the economy. Join the team building the solution to a 33 trillion-dollar problem.
At DelphX you will become part of a highly collaborative team that is revolutionizing the backbone of a new type of Internet. We are a mature company that is operating in a start-up mode as we re-engineer and advance our Fintech software into a Blockchain Solution that no other company is doing at the moment. We are an experienced group, we are already well funded, and, we are working with Senior Advisors who have direct industry experience to keep us focused and on track. And, we are working with some of the worlds best known financial companies.
Do not hesitate to call contact us if you are exceptional at Software Development and have an interest in Blockchain technology.
You do not need previous blockchain experience but you must be sharp, motivated, good at what you do. You love challenges, solving technical problems and having fun in a flexible work environment.
What you will do:
- Work as an integral member of an agile software delivery team
- Provide technical expertise and direction to the team
- Actively work in blockchain (Ethereum, Coco, Stellar, Hyperledger), smart contract (Solidity, Viper) and DApp technologies (web3.js, ethers.js)
- Architect and build distributed, containerized, scalable services (Docker, Kubernetes, node.js, Python, Go, .NET)
- Design and implement compelling web user experiences (TypeScript, ReactJS)
- Continually learn, evaluate and apply new ideas and technologies, while mentoring others on the team
- Share and take pride in pushing exemplary high standards in design, coding, testability, and overall quality
- Participate and be heard within the team, and within the technical community
- Participate in peer reviews and overall code reviews to help enforce high standards of code design and quality
- Contribute wherever you can to help the team meet its commitments
- Experience delivering highly scalable and complex, customer facing web applications within .NET and/or open source platforms
- Experience with database technologies such as Cassandra, Redis, SQL Server
- Solid experience implementing and integrating with RESTful APIs
- Strong understanding of scalable web architecture and deployment best practices
- Strong understanding of responsive web design concepts and constraints along with an understanding of TDD and Continuous delivery would be valuable
- Previous experience or knowledge of blockchain technologies would be an asset
- Critical thinking skills and a keen eye for problem identification and solution
- Effective written and verbal communication skills with an ability to collaborate productively with other team members
- Ability to organize, prioritize and work independently with minimal supervision
If you require accommodation in the recruitment process, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. All inquiries will be kept confidential.