Marketing Programs Manager
Make an Impact. Make us Better. Collaborators wanted!
Who we are:
We are a Waterloo-based SaaS software company that is changing the corporate learning game with Axonify–the only microlearning platform proven to drive business performance. How do we do it? By turning each individual employee into a consistent performer who knows and does the right things at work. The best part? People love to learn with Axonify, and they participate voluntarily!
What are the ingredients to our success? An experienced leadership team, an industry-leading product, a culture built on trust and transparency, and most importantly an extraordinary group of employees. By expanding our team with smart, motivated people we will continue to lead the way in this exciting space.
Who we are looking for:
Axonify is recruiting for a Marketing Programs Manager who will take on the responsibility of developing and executing an integrated marketing strategy designed to penetrate our target segments. This multi-faceted role involves working closely with members of the marketing team to execute on a variety of tactics, including events, digital marketing and sales support tools. Experience managing robust demand generation programs targeting industries, such as retail for a SaaS-based organization is preferred.
- Conducting market research and building deep domain expertise within our target segments, with initial focus on retail, manufacturing or distribution
- Defining Axonify’s unique positioning, messaging and value proposition for target roles
- Building a holistic demand generation approach to drive leads into the funnel
- Developing key content pieces to support lead generation and sales efforts
- Identifying and targeting industry influencers, media and thought leaders within each market
- Supporting the sales organization with enablement tools and training
- Minimum of 5+ years of experience in building B2B marketing programs
- Business degree or related experience
- Previous demand generation program experience within retail, manufacturing or distribution preferred
- Ability to think strategically and act tactically
- Experience in building and executing integrated marketing campaigns
- Strong written, verbal and interpersonal skills
- Demonstrated ability to work in a dynamic, fast paced environment
How to apply:
Have we intrigued you? Please submit your application today! All applications will be kept confidential.