- Job Function
- Accounting and Finance
- Job Type
- Full time
- Company Size
- Scaling (20-499)
We are problem solvers and collaborative business partners, we take our responsibilities seriously, but meet each new challenge with a creative and innovative approach. The Finance team doesn’t just pay the bills, we also support all areas of the business to drive TextNow’s rapid growth.
The Finance team is looking for a Senior Accountant to help us in our mission of building a product that disrupts the wireless industry. This position requires a strong self-starter with a high attention to detail and will offer you great learning opportunities as your career progresses.
You will be responsible for ongoing and month end accounting activities and various financial/operational analysis to support all areas of the business. We are scaling the financial infrastructure, and want someone like you to help.
Join us to make a BIG impact as part of the disrupting force that's changing telecommunications forever.
- Lead all daily accounting functions
- Complete month-end process and financial statements
- Complete all other financial reporting requirements
- Lead the establishment of proper accounting methods, policies and principles
- Preparation of financial presentations as necessary
- Monitor and manage the cash flow of the Company
- Manage AR and AP
- Run all company payrolls
- Provide support to business leaders through ongoing financial/operational analysis
- Provide support to business leaders throughout the budget and forecasting processes
- Assist in all tax and other regulatory filings
- You love technology
- You have a CPA designation
- You have a minimum of 3-5 years of experience in accounting/financial analysis
- You have a high degree of skill with Microsoft Excel and QuickBooks
- You can analyze and interpret data, and can identify and solve relevant issues
- You have a desire to take ownership of tasks assigned and a willingness to learn
- The opportunity to get into a scale-up company who is disrupting the telecommunications industry
- Impactful work
- Competitive total compensation package
- Catered breakfast & lunch
- Professional development
- Onsite personal trainer, massage therapist, and Yoga instructor!
More search results
Copy of Software Support Analyst / Pre and Post S…
RouteOptix Management Systems Inc.
Intermediate Software Engineer
After-Hours Support Representative (Casual/Contra…
Product Prototyper (Coop / Intern)
Engineer (Chemical, Environmental or Biochemical)
W&Y Environmental International Inc.