Business Insights Analyst - Contract
Make an Impact. Make us Better. Collaborators Wanted!
Who we are:
We are a Waterloo-based SaaS software company that is changing the corporate learning game with Axonify–the only microlearning platform proven to drive business performance. How do we do it? By turning each individual employee into a consistent performer who knows and does the right things at work. The best part? People love to learn with Axonify, and they participate voluntarily!
What are the ingredients to our success? A strong leadership team, an industry-leading product, a culture built on trust and most importantly – an extraordinary group of employees. By expanding our team with smart, motivated people we will continue to lead the way in this new & exciting space.
Who we are looking for:
This role within the Business Operations team is responsible for delivering data-driven insights across the Product, Marketing, Sales, and Customer groups within Axonify. The role partners with Business Operations Managers from each group to actively manage and prioritize the pipeline of analytics requests and is ultimately responsible for delivering insights that allow Axonify to make informed business decisions.
- Build and manage dashboards to meet the on-going Business Intelligence requirements of Axonify including executive level dashboards focused on SaaS metrics and individual team dashboards
- Clearly communicate insights via both visual (charts and graphs) and written formats
- Perform ad-hoc analysis pertaining to key performance areas across Sales, Marketing and Customer Success.
- Uncover critical reporting needs and gaps and drive projects to improve data quality and usability.
- Other responsibilities as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in business or analytical discipline.
- Knowledge of statistical methods and analytical techniques.
- Expert knowledge of Microsoft Excel.
- Preference given to experience with BI and Analytics tools.
- Strong curiosity and a hunger for answers.
- Self-starter attitude + sense of accountability.
- Desire to work in a fast-paced, evolving, dynamic environment
- Detail oriented, highly enthusiastic team player, with a positive attitude
- Personal drive for the highest quality
How to apply:
Have we intrigued you? Apply below to learn more.