Marketing Programs Co-op
Our Mission is to impact people’s lives by uncovering the truth and empowering others to make a difference. We do this by equipping examiners and investigators with the best digital forensics tools available, so they can accomplish their mission: Fighting crime. Protecting company assets. Guarding national security.
We are proud to be ranked in the top 30 on the 29th annual PROFIT 500, the definitive ranking of Canada’s Fastest-Growing Companies.
Who are we?
We build software that automates the recovery of digital forensic evidence, helping thousands of forensics professionals around the world find, analyze, and report on the digital evidence from computers, smartphones, and tablets.
Our flagship software, Magnet AXIOM, has revolutionized the work of digital forensics investigators in law enforcement and government agencies, and has been essential in use cases involving child exploitation, murder, terrorism, and more.
How we work:
We are a dynamic team who are passionate about the work we do. We are inspired because our work makes a difference and there is a shared sense of purpose in our culture.
We work in cross functional teams to regularly experiment, iterate, and deliver on new goals, pushing the boundaries in everything we do to bring world class digital forensics tools to law enforcement, government agencies, and corporations.
What we are looking for:
The Marketing co-op role is a global position that will support a team of Marketing managers responsible for the development and implementation of campaigns and programs that drive sales for our organization. The role will focus on customer acquisition programs, customer retention initiatives, sales enablement, and supporting international events and conferences. The role will combine a solid understanding of marketing with a strong desire to learn, and be highly organized.
- Interact with the global sales and account teams to build and support customer-based marketing activities and drive lead generation opportunities
- Support international sales and marketing conference/events including content and asset coordination, and scheduling staff
- Assist marketing with prioritizing, maintaining and distributing sales enablement tools
- Manage inventory and coordinate the budget, ordering & distribution of branded materials for sales and marketing
- Leverage marketing automation systems (Pardot) to stage, execute, track, and manage programs
- Build and maintain a marketing calendar for use across sales, marketing and leadership teams
- Support the marketing team with other projects as needed
- You are working toward a Bachelor’s degree in Business or Marketing
- You have an analytical mind with a strong attention to detail
- You thrive in a fast-paced environment and working under pressure
- Work well independently, open to direction & feedback, enjoy collaborating with teammates
- You like working in a collaborative environment with smart, funny and interesting people
Magnet Forensics Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. It is Magnet Forensics policy to recruit and select applicants for employment solely on the basis of their qualifications, with emphasis on selecting the best-qualified person for the job. Magnet Forensics does not discriminate against applicants based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, or disability or any other status or condition protected by applicable law.
Magnet Forensics encourages applications from all qualified candidates. Magnet Forensics has a great record of accommodating persons with disabilities. Contact our AODA contact at email@example.com or 519-342-0195, if you need accommodation at any stage of the application process or want more information on our accommodation policies.