Structur3D Printing is pushing the boundaries in 3D printing. We are a 3D printing technology company bringing soft materials to the 3D printing market. With Structur3D’s flagship product the Discov3ry Complete, researchers and developers can use a wide variety of new materials directly with a desktop 3D printer. Structur3D Printing’s products are manufactured, assembled and tested locally in the KW region.
Purpose of the Job:
The Senior Tech Sales Professional will sell the Discov3ry product line to researchers in both the industrial and education sectors.
About the Job:
We are looking for an experienced sales professional interested in being a part of a fast growing early stage company. The market is proven, primed and ready for your taking. This is not your typical sales job, you will be talking science with researchers and finding a fit for their needs. You will sell existing products but be able to develop custom solutions for your clients as well. Ideally, you have background and experience selling technical products using science and business knowledge. You are capable of connecting with all levels of a business both in the industrial space and higher education. We are looking for the right fit, if you hit a few of the points on this job description, we would love to hear from you.
Who is this job for:
A highly experienced technical sales person who is looking to be a part of the next industrial revolution. You have been selling to researchers in a variety of industries and know the path to decision makers. You are a fast learner and able to commend a room through a product demo. You are not afraid of the grind, the hunt and are delighted by the close. You are a self-starter and can find new and creative ways of filling the funnel. You are excited to be a part of a growing company and being an integral part of the success.
Core Tasks and Duties/Performance Expectations:
- Own the sales funnel from top to bottom.
- Report to the CEO and work alongside the leadership team to develop company sale direction.
- Manage and update the CRM database.
- Collaborate with leadership team to research and evaluate new markets and business opportunities, prospect for new leads.
- Periodically travel to client sites, and professional conferences to demonstrate our proprietary leading technology.
- Work closely with marketing to plan and execute sales activities.
- Minimum Collage/University certificate in a technical field, business or combination of backgrounds.
- A great reputation and track record for successfully exceeding sales quotas in the hardware B2B space, ideally to the R&D vertical.
- A strong understanding of small business and a passion for startups in general.
- Ability to contribute to sales strategy development as part of our sales team.
- Desire to roll up your sleeves and get into the nitty gritty when it’s needed.
- Strong verbal communication and writing skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to connect with target client persona.
- Ability to work as a team/independent.
To apply please email your résumé and a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know why you’re the perfect fit for this role.
We thank all applicants for taking the time to apply, however due to volume only applicants who are selected for an interview will be contacted.