Small Company Atmosphere, Big Company Perks!
Medicalis was recently purchased by Siemens Healthcare Limited.
At Siemens Healthcare Limited, we are passionate about improving the way healthcare is delivered through the powerful combination of world-class technology and evidence-based medical knowledge. We are a customer focused organization, always striving to find solutions to improve quality, utilization and productivity in healthcare. We offer a hard-working yet fun-loving culture fostered by vision, openness, respect, and a drive to succeed. We aren’t looking for people who just want a “job”; we want people who are dedicated to doing meaningful work that will make a difference.
Siemens Healthcare Limited is proud to be one of Canada’s Top 100 Employers seven times, one of Canada’s Greenest Employers five times and one of Canada’s Top Employers for Young People 2016.
For more than 100 years in Canada, Siemens Healthcare Limited has been offering engaging and sustainable employment opportunities to those shaping our future. It’s our tradition to promote lifelong learning, develop talent and recognize success.
As a leader in medical imaging, laboratory diagnostics, and healthcare information technology, we have a keen understanding of the entire patient care continuum – from prevention and early detection to diagnosis and treatment.
Siemens Healthcare Limited in Canada has stood for engineering expertise with a pioneering spirit in exploring and developing business opportunities to help healthcare providers achieve their goal of improving outcomes while reducing costs. From the Atlantic to Pacific oceans, more than 450 employees in Canada work together to deliver solutions for healthcare providers, resulting in 70% of medical decisions being influenced by the technologies we provide.
Role and Responsibilities:
The Project Manager is responsible for the control of projects of various sizes and with globally distributed resources in budget ranges starting from tens of thousands of Euros for small projects. The Project Manager is responsible for results across all project phases from the inception to the release of the product.
- Lead the projects through all Product Lifecycle Management phases. This includes the project setup and planning, driving and controlling the execution.
- Ensure achievement of the project milestones with regard to schedule, cost, content and quality.
- Manage multiple projects and initiatives within the portfolio based on an Agile-type delivery methodology with Scrum and Kanban.
- Ability to, individually and with a team, evaluate information gathered from multiple sources and translate into detailed project and resource plans, along with tracking and managing the completion task, milestone and project phase deliverables.
- Report the project status to management and other stakeholders.
- Manage change requests with regard to project goals (schedule, cost, content and quality).
- Drive implementation of downstream activities (e.g. Supply Chain Management, Service, Regulatory approvals) to ensure the rollout of product.
- Manage project risks and issues including identification, evaluation, setup, execution and controlling of measures.
- Manage and drive escalations for conflicting situations.
- Ensure compliance of the project execution, e.g. process adherence and completeness/correctness.
- Identify and drive implementation of improvements within the project.
- Assist with the coordination and execution of the post-closing integration master workplan for recent M&A activities.
Experience and Attributes:
You have experience in a Project Management role. Your exceptional ability to keep a team focused on achieving the expected project results within the dimensions of schedule, cost, content and quality will allow you to become a key part of our team.
- 5-8 years in a leadership function.
- Several years of experience in international and distributed large scale software development projects.
- Project experience in handling large scale SW projects or advanced project management certification level.
- Experience working in intercultural teams.
- Experience working in a regulated industry (E.g., Medical devices, Pharma, etc.).
- Ability to support 10% travel within North America, and occasional trips out of the country (U.S., Germany, India).
- An excellent communicator who is experienced in anticipating risk and working on counter-measures, capable of working under changing conditions, strong in assertiveness, who has strong analysis skills, and who has excellent mediation skills.
- Preferred Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience:
- Experience on FDA regulated medical devices,
- Experience in Team Foundation Server,
- Good experience in Healthcare IT, especially, Radiology and/or Cardiology,
- M&A integration experience a plus.
Start challenging yourself today in an environment that embraces diversity and rewards innovation with competitive pay, great benefits, and a global network offering real opportunity for growth and advancement.
We are committed to accessibility during the interview and employment process. If you require accommodations, please message firstname.lastname@example.org