Why join Igloo:
Igloo is a leading provider of digital workplace solutions, helping companies build inspiring digital destinations where employees can access the information, tools, and expertise they need to do their best work, from wherever they are. The Igloo platform provides a seamless work experience that brings together content and conversation for a more productive and engaged workforce.
Why this role is important:
Igloo is driving a Customer Success movement that puts our customers at the heart of everything we do. We’ve built a world-class Customer Success team made up of passionate and dedicated professionals focused on delivering the business outcomes our customers need to transform their digital workplaces. We’re looking for a Customer Success Director (CSD) to contribute to this transformation.
As a CSD, you will influence and manage the digital workplace journey of Igloo’s largest and most strategic customers, including their launch plans, engagement strategies, and expansion decisions.
By regularly evaluating the health of your customers’ Igloo solution deployments and providing seasoned consultation on adoption best practices, you will help drive long term customer loyalty and revenue retention.
Paramount to this role is exceptional relationship building, creative problem solving, and ability to manage multiple priorities. You can relate to employees across all levels of an organization, and have a tenacious approach to addressing challenges and removing roadblocks. You’re a digital transformation champion for your customers and live to make them and their organization wholly successful.
The impact you’ll have:
- Customer Insights: Leverage insights garnered from customer interactions to proactively provide relevant digital workplace thought leadership and consultation on new solutions, features, and engagement / adoption programs and best practices
- Trusted Advisor: Establish trusted advisor relationships with customer stakeholders to drive adoption and deliver full benefit from Igloo’s platform
- Measure Progress: Monitor and measure customer progress throughout their Igloo journey to ensure success
- Deliver Programs: Deliver customer success programs that represent the voice of the customer and steer their needs across Igloo
- Customer Advocacy: Develop customer advocacy that translates into easy obtainment of references, testimonials, and other valuable Igloo marketing resources
- Cross-sell: Identify and drive upsell and cross-sell opportunities in partnership with Sales Executives, as required
What you’ll need:
- 10+ years’ experience managing, maintaining, and expanding Fortune 1,000 customer relationships, including those at the executive level
- Willingness to travel as required (up to 50%)
- BBA/BS/BA or equivalent education and relevant experience
- Experience articulating specific value propositions and action plans to senior level executives
- Direct work with establishing strategic outcomes and measurements
- High energy level, demonstrated drive to succeed, and a sense of urgency
- Achievement oriented, with the ability to multi-task and handle multiple clients in a dynamic, fast-paced environment
Tech Stack (brownie points!):
- Deep understanding of intranets and related technologies such as Content Management (CMS), Web Content Management (WCM), CRM, Portals, Cloud, and Enterprise Software Solutions is a plus
- Background in cloud technology is a big asset
What we have to offer:
We offer health benefits, a training budget for every employee, fair-trade coffee and tea, treats every pay day, and an eco-bonus for people who take alternative transportation to work. You choose whether you work on a Mac or PC, and we give our developers stipends to buy whatever hardware makes their work easier.
You own the work you do. Your decisions are yours, and you’re evaluated on results. We pride ourselves on being a collaborative organization where everyone has a voice – there’s no such thing as a bad idea.
Sound like you? Apply now!
Igloo welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Learn more about Igloo Software