Why join Igloo:
Igloo is a leading provider of digital workplace solutions, helping companies build inspiring digital destinations where employees can access the information, tools, and expertise they need to do their best work, from wherever they are. The Igloo platform provides a seamless work experience that brings together content and conversation for a more productive and engaged workforce.
Why this role is important:
As the Channel Program Manager you will help drive revenue and realize operational efficiencies by recruiting, enabling and developing high quality partners to extend Igloo’s marketing, sales and delivery capabilities.
The impact you’ll have:
You will be responsible for leading the continued cross-functional development and improvement of various channel and service delivery programs. This program manages an ecosystem of referral, sales, service and development partners to provide an exceptional digital workplace solution experience to Igloo customers worldwide.
With a strong ability to develop and implement standardized processes, you will drive continuous improvement initiatives and provide visibility to the quality and output of the ecosystem. This role requires significant cross functional collaboration across a range of stakeholders both within and outside of Igloo. Further, the position will be key in creating ROI analyzes, assessing current program effectiveness and making business recommendations on current and future channel sales and delivery programs.
- Builder: Develop and implement innovative programs and build mutually successful partner relationships.
- Self-Motivated: Operate independently to build programs, processes and relationships that support partnership objectives.
- Collaborative: Cross-functional innovation and strategy to support achievement of partner revenue and delivery targets.
- Programmatic: Demonstrate passion for excellence and quality execution.
- Thorough: Identify, communicate and explore all opportunities to drive growth through sales and delivery channels.
What you’ll need:
You have a deep, practical understanding and history of developing and executing successful channel and service partner programs. You are well organized, structured and a highly-motivated self-starter. You also have a successful track record of developing and executing on partnership strategies to increase revenue.
- Ability to think strategically and execute successfully
- Outstanding communication skills
- Experience managing diverse requirements and distilling those needs into actionable priorities
- Knowledge of the SaaS channel partner network and industry is strongly preferred
- Post-Secondary degree, MBA preferred
Tech Stack (brownie points!):
- Salesforce CRM
- Salesforce PRM
What we have to offer:
We offer health benefits, a training budget for every employee, fair-trade coffee and tea, treats every pay day, and an eco-bonus for people who take alternative transportation to work. You choose whether you work on a Mac or PC, and we give our developers stipends to buy whatever hardware makes their work easier.
You own the work you do. Your decisions are yours, and you’re evaluated on results. We pride ourselves on being a flat organization where everyone has a voice – there’s no such thing as a bad idea.
Sound like you? Apply now!
Igloo welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Learn more about Igloo Software