Enterprise Sales Executive, Technology Vertical
Why join Igloo:
We’re at an unprecedented impasse in the world of work. CEO’s are becoming increasingly concerned about employee engagement, productivity is scattered with the proliferation of apps and tools, and there are major gaps in the demographics and internal culture of businesses worldwide. Igloo addresses these challenges by bringing together people, processes, through a portfolio of digital workplace solutions and best of breed services.
Why this role is important:
Are you currently the #1 Account Executive in your organization and ready to take on a new challenge? As a Sales Executive, you are a hunter, and overachiever. You enjoy a challenge, the idea of competing with Microsoft and Salesforce doesn’t scare you, it motivates you. You’re a master at owning the sales cycle from beginning to end, you identify key stakeholders and drive solutions to complex business problems. We’re looking for someone who is willing to blaze a trail, and in doing so will be well rewarded for their efforts.
The impact you’ll have:
- Pipeline Development: develop, execute and manage sales strategy for vertical
- Sales Execution: qualify leads to maximize revenue and focus sales energy on winnable deals, accurately forecast quarterly revenue to meet and exceed targets
- Close Execution: manage complex sales process, engaging resources as required, performing customer presentations, coordinating product demos, business cases, and ROIs
- Revenue Generation: effectively articular Igloo’s unique value proposition and tailor offerings to solve business pains and our prospective customer business challenges
- Lead Sale Campaigns: proactive approach to managing business and technical relationships for Igloo prospects and customers
What you’ll need:
- First and foremost – you must love to WIN; hunting and closing deals, you are comfortable hunting for new targets and farming existing customers
- 8 - 10 years’ experience within selling SaaS products, preferably with social, communication, and collaboration SaaS platforms
- Proven track record of exceeding sales targets and vertical quotas, and closing deals north of 500k
- Strong solution-focused and relationship building skills -
- Focus on continuous improvement – you learn from every lost deal you’ve ever had and never repeated the same mistake twice
- Past success working with customers to build business cases and ROI development
- Proven ability to effectively and collaborative with cross functional teams
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
Tech Stack (brownie points!):
- Direct experience with Salesforce
What we have to offer:
We offer health benefits, a training budget for every employee, fair-trade coffee and tea, treats every pay day, and an eco-bonus for people who take alternative transportation to work. You choose whether you work on a Mac or PC, and we give our developers stipends to buy whatever hardware makes their work easier.
You own the work you do. Your decisions are yours, and you’re evaluated on results. We pride ourselves on being a flat organization where everyone has a voice – there’s no such thing as a bad idea.
Sound like you? Apply now!
Igloo welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Learn more about Igloo Software