Team Lead, Marketing Programs & Campaigns
Why join Igloo:
We’re at an unprecedented impasse in the world of work. CEO’s are becoming increasingly concerned about employee engagement, productivity is scattered with the proliferation of apps and tools, and there are major gaps in the demographics and internal culture of businesses worldwide. Igloo addresses these challenges by bringing together people, processes, and information through a portfolio of digital workplace solutions and best of breed services. We’re going to change the way the world works.
Why this role is important:
You’ll get hands-on with Igloo’s strategy for reaching the right audience with the right message on the right channels – as well as carefully measuring and optimizing your approach.
You’ll work alongside an incredible team of modern marketers, collaborating on brand strategy, digital destinations, advertising, operations enhancements, and more. You’ll manage people and a budget, and be accountable for the results that you drive. This role is highly diverse and has ultimate potential in making a major impact on Igloo’s success as well as developing your career in a rapidly growing company.
The impact you’ll have:
- Develop Marketing Programs: Design strategic plans to attract new prospects, engage Igloo’s customers and promote awareness, education, consideration, and intent pertaining to new product offerings (solutions and services).
- Lead: Be accountable for your team’s success. Enable them by removing roadblocks and providing insights and expertise. Coach them in their career development and personal goals. Support them in any way that you can.
- Lead Generation: Assist in fine tuning models for prospect engagement, identifying engaged customers and building a pipeline for up-sell/cross-sell, and partner lead gen.
- Execute: Oversee the tactical execution of marketing programs including campaign strategy and structure, landing pages, SEO and PPC programs, producing content, writing emails, designing nurture programs, working within marketing automation platforms, running webinars, creating videos, and more.
- Measure: Measure the outcomes for all marketing program and campaigns types (prospect, customer, partner) against quarterly targets for lead generation and pipeline revenue.
- Collaborate: Build deep relationships with Business Development, Customer Success, Strategic Partnerships, and Sales teams to share efforts and insights as part of overall demand generation excellence.
What you’ll need:
- Drive and passion for modern marketing
- 6+ years of experience working in Marketing, with preference to B2B and further preference to Software or High Tech
- Experience working with the U.S. and Canadian markets, including relevant privacy law and marketing standards
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects, programs, and priorities in an extremely fast-paced and dynamic environment
- Excellent collaboration skills and the ability to influence and motivate team members, external agencies, and third parties whether they report to you or not
- 3+ years of experience leading and coaching direct reports
- Bachelor degree in a relevant field is required (Marketing, Business, Communications)
- Intimate familiarity with Wordpress is critical
- CRM and Marketing automation platforms – Eloqua and Salesforce ideal
- Working understanding of HTML and CSS coding is a plus
- Proven understanding of cloud-based web hosting technologies, CDN technologies, tracking scripts, Unbounce and/or landing page experience
What we have to offer:
We offer health benefits, a training budget for every employee, fair-trade coffee and tea, treats every pay day, and an eco-bonus for people who take alternative transportation to work. You choose whether you work on a Mac or PC, and we give our developers stipends to buy whatever hardware makes their work easier.
You own the work you do. Your decisions are yours, and you’re evaluated on results. We pride ourselves on being a flat organization where everyone has a voice – there’s no such thing as a bad idea.
Sound like you? Apply now!
Igloo welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Learn more about Igloo Software