Are you looking for unlimited opportunities to develop and succeed? With work that challenges and makes a difference and a flexible and supportive environment, we can help our customers achieve their dreams and aspirations.
The Canadian Division Technology Contract and Vendor Management team is looking for a Vendor Resource Coordinator. The successful candidate will primarily be involved in vendor resource management and reporting with other duties included such as areas of the procurement process, document management and invoice processing.
- Process onboarding/off-boarding for all vendor resources
- Partner with Vendor Manager to complete new contract onboarding process forms and ensure all documentation is correctly uploaded to the appropriate repository and indexed correctly
- Maintain central repositories of partner communications, documentation and contracts
- Track resource demand/capacity and staffing decisions for vendor resources
- Manage a central repository for contracts, SOWS/RFS, and vendor artifacts
- Monitor and report on vendor resource utilization, spend, and SLAs
- Support the Vendor Governance Strategy within Canadian Division
- Forge mutually beneficial relationships between CDT BU’s and key partners
- Assist with validation and processing of vendor invoices
- Partner with Financial Analyst to develop and maintain invoice payment process and reporting
- Excellent research, analytical, communication and writing skills
- Extreme attention to detail
- Ability to work well independently as well as with others as part of a team
- Ability to grasp new concepts and information quickly
- Eager to build strong relationships with internal departments and external partners
- Excellent organization and prioritization skills with the ability to manage competing priorities
- Strong communication skills – both written and verbal
- Strong customer service orientation
- Proficient in Excel, Word, SharePoint, OneNote and PowerPoint
- University Degree or College Diploma in Business, Systems or related experience
Manulife Financial Corporation is a leading international financial services group that helps people achieve their dreams and aspirations by putting customers' needs first and providing the right advice and solutions. We operate primarily as John Hancock in the United States and Manulife elsewhere. We provide financial advice, insurance, as well as wealth and asset management solutions for individuals, groups and institutions. At the end of 2017, we had approximately 34,000 employees, 73,000 agents, and thousands of distribution partners, serving more than 26 million customers. As of December 31, 2017, we had over $1.04 trillion (US$829.4 billion) in assets under management and administration, and in the previous 12 months we made $26.7 billion in payments to our customers. Our principal operations are in Asia, Canada and the United States where we have served customers for more than 100 years. With our global headquarters in Toronto, Canada, we trade as 'MFC' on the Toronto, New York, and the Philippine stock exchanges and under '945' in Hong Kong.