Director, Product Operations
Talemetry is a cloud software solution (SAAS) that provides recruiters with all the tools they need to find, attract & engage top talent. Talemetry works with industry leading Applicant Tracking System’s to deliver a complete talent acquisition solution to support today’s recruiting challenges.
We are looking for a Director, Product Operations to take on the responsibility of leading the Operations team. This team manages, monitors and maintains the product and QA sites. In addition the team performs software installation, configuration changes, develops system management scripts, automation and other projects related to the overall platform and infrastructure.
Having efficient, stable and fast operations of a mission-critical infrastruture is critical for our business.
* Provide leadership to operations teams with having a business background, product knowledge and architecture knowledge
* Drive processes and documentation to ensure smooth operations as we grow
* Productize deployment, and operations framework.
* Manage infrastructure as code.
* Maintain continuous deployment pipeline.
* Evolve our deployment and operations framework for scalability and efficiency
* Responsible for all hosting escalations including severity 1,2,3 incidents and customer escalations.
* Manage budget working with operations teams
* Manage vendor relationships
* Responsible for securing hosting infrastructure
* Ensure adopted security practices are being followed and all systems are updated.
* Manage compliance processes - security meeting, audits, DR drills, BCP etc.
* Provide RFP support to sales for security and technology evaluation
* Education: Degree in Computer Science or equivalent.
* 10 – 12 years of experience in software industry
* Exceptional leadership skills
* At least 5 years of working experience in a DevOps/Hosting or senior architect capacity, working on a large scale, distributed, cloud hosted SAAS product.
* Superior and practical understanding of accepted Hosting/DevOps principles and processes
* Experience in leading a team of 5, or more engineers
* Experience with hosted production sites in public clouds like AWS or Azure
* Experience in writing code, automation, configuration
* Familiar with application configuration and performance management tools such as Ansible, Chef, NewRelic etc.
* Exceptional troubleshooting and problem solving skills
* Ability to oversee projects from idea to conception to development and implementation