Do you love your job? You should!
Join our team and help launch the future of online education!
Who are we?
Never heard of DigitalEd? That’s because we’re brand new – well, sort-of! Maplesoft, a long-time tech company based in Waterloo is spinning-out its online education products into a separate corporation. DigitalEd will focus specifically on digital technology for online education, but with Maplesoft’s powerful math engine embedded at the core. That’s the best of two worlds! By combining the strength and longevity of Maplesoft with the excitement and focus of a start-up, DigitalEd is poised to make major contributions to the future of education worldwide.
With users around the world, Möbius is a revolutionary online courseware environment for Science, Technology, Engineering, and Mathematics. We are seeking a highly organized and customer-focused individual to join the Möbius Customer Success team as a Technical Support Analyst.
Who are you?
In this role, you will work directly with our customers to answer a wide range of technical questions and help them make the most of the platform. You will also work closely with our own product development team, to communicate customer feedback and help us define the requirements for future versions of Möbius.
Required Skills and Qualifications:
- Undergraduate degree in Mathematics, Science, or Engineering.
- Excellent analytical, problem-solving and research skills.
- Excellent written and oral communications skills.
- Outstanding interpersonal and customer care skills. Prior experience in customer service or end-user technical support is a definite asset.
- Willingness to work shifted hours and/or in an "on-call" capacity, to ensure that support coverage is uninterrupted.
- Good organizational and record-keeping skills.
- Basic familiarity with HTML and CSS.
Other Desirable Skills and Qualifications:
· Prior experience developing content for Maple and Maple T.A.
· Experience with Linux operating systems.
· Experience with Apache Tomcat or other Web and Application servers.
Working at DigitalEd
DigitalEd is committed to providing every employee with professional growth opportunities, a supportive work environment, excellent compensation, and benefits. Our Waterloo, Ontario office provides a corporate concierge service and access to a fully equipped fitness facility.
If this sounds like your dream job, apply today! We’re waiting for you.