Aeryon Labs is the global leader in high performance small unmanned aerial systems (sUAS) that set the standard for reliability and performance. We enable professional users to collect high quality aerial images and data in demanding applications.
The team at Aeryon Labs is passionate about building solutions that help people do difficult and (often) dangerous tasks – safely and efficiently – and equally passionate about the people who enable us to be successful. We offer careers that allow you to collaborate with some of the most creative minds in the industry, exceed your expectations and be at the forefront of a fast-moving, growing industry.
Our products help people do difficult tasks safer and more effectively. The team at Aeryon Labs is passionate about building solutions and equally passionate about the people who enable us to be successful.
Our accelerating expansion has created a position for a dynamic RF Technician.
About the Position
As a RF Technician you will:
- Be responsible for RF hardware validation including performing measurements and preparing performance reports.
- Troubleshoot communication link performance, usage, accesses and interfaces, transmission techniques, and interface protocols
- Work closely with the RF engineering team to optimize radio system performance, including communication links, Navigation systems, radar systems etc
- Complete documentation, including project engineering notes, test plan creation, results analysis
You want to work for a technology company that is innovative and growing, meaning you are hands on and thinking at the same time “Think, then do”. You see your success through the overall performance of the company and its reputation. You are comfortable working with cross functional teams and supporting your colleagues to help everyone get things done right. You thrive on challenge and learning but most of all, you want to be a part of something and see the results of you and your colleagues work.
What you bring
- Engineering Diploma or equivalent
- 3+ years’ experience in the electronics industry preferred
- Expertise with signal generators, network analyzers, spectrum analyzers
- RF measurement methodologies and setups
- Knowledge in Python (specifically numpy, scipy, and matplotlib) is preferred
- Knowledge in Layer 1 is a plus
If you can bring proven experience in these, we really want to talk to you about us.
Aeryon Labs Inc. is an equal opportunity employer that does not unlawfully discriminate against any employee or applicant on the basis of race, ancestry, place of origin, colour, ethnic origin, citizenship, religion, gender identity, gender expression, creed, sex, sexual orientation, age, record of offences, marital status, family status or disability.
Aeryon is committed to a fair and inclusive work environment. We will endeavor to accommodate the needs of qualified applicants in all parts of the hiring process.
If you require accommodation in completing the application process, or with any portion of the application process or interview please email email@example.com or call (519) 489-6726