Software Test Engineer (1 year contract)
At Unitron, we share a commitment to make every interaction easy and personal; to genuinely listen and act on our customers’ input; and to have the best people on our team, each one committed to customer success. We care deeply about people with hearing loss. We work closely with hearing healthcare professionals to provide hearing solutions that improve lives in meaningful ways. Unitron is a member of the Sonova group – a global innovator of hearing solutions – you’ll have a world of places your career can take you.
Our web development team is looking for a strongly motivated individual to spearhead our testing and QA efforts across multiple brands and websites.
You will be responsible for:
- Working closely with developers and business stakeholders to define and implement our quality processes and standards
- Developing and executing test plans for new features
- Mentoring business stakeholders in testing methodology and best practices
- Creating automated test suites for regression testing
To be successful in this role you will have:
- 5+ years experience in software testing
- 2+ years experience with testing automation
- Experience working in an agile environment
- Experience with Content Management Systems (specifically Adobe Experience Manager)
- Atlassian Jira and Confluence
- Strong technical skills in a Windows environment
- Strong written and verbal communication
- Ability to self-start and work independently
We thank all applicants in advance; however only individuals selected for an interview will be contacted. All applications will be kept confidential.
Unitron is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants who require reasonable accommodation to complete the application and/or interview process should notify the Director, Human Resources