Senior Quality Assurance Analyst
- Equitable Life of Canada
- Job Function
- Job Type
- Full time
- Company Size
- Enterprise (500+)
At Equitable Life of Canada, we realize that your work life is not just about performing a job; it's about being part of a workplace that helps you grow and reach your full potential. Within our friendly and collaborative work environment, we recognize that the key to our growth and success is a dedicated, motivated and customer-responsive staff. Join Equitable Life today.
Reports to: Manager, System Analysis and Quality Assurance
Tell us your story and explain why you are a winning candidate. We are looking for someone that is inspired and brings new ideas forward while rolling up their sleeves to help in every aspect of project delivery. If you are looking for an opportunity to bring in your testing expertise in both manual and automated testing come join our team.
Group Benefits Quality Assurance covers a specialized area dedicated to high-quality application and solution delivery for applications supporting the Group line of business. Your activities will include planning, developing, coordinating and participating in the full suite of testing activities including functional, system integration, and end-to-end testing activities for core systems, web, and mobile applications.
Here’s what we’re looking for:
- You have a passion for quality and technology and you love to understand how things fit together
- You know where to draw the line when testing and balance risk and quality
- You are a team oriented bridge builder
- You think boldly, but act measuredly
- Experience? You have enough to have been-there, done-that, but not enough to be afraid of new tricks
What you’ll need:
- Eight (8) or more years of software testing experience, test case creation, test execution, and defect tracking
- Three (3) or more years with test automation tools both in introduction and ongoing use, preference given to HP Quality Centre toolset
- Three (3) or more years with VB6, Microsoft .NET, SQL technologies
- Great know-how in the design and management of automation testing for client server, web and mobile applications
- You thrive being a strong, analytical problem solver mixed with a whole lot of common sense and practicality
- Influencing ability, able to communicate complex technical topics to non-technical and business resources
To learn more about Equitable Life, we encourage you to explore our organization.
At Equitable Life, we are committed to providing equal access to employment opportunities across our organization. Please contact our HR team at email@example.com if you would like to receive our job postings in an alternative format or require an accommodation with the application process.