Senior Business Systems Analyst – Process Automation
- Equitable Life of Canada
- One Westmount Rd. Waterloo ON
- Job Function
- Project Management and Business Analysis, IT & Systems Admin
- Job Type
- Full time
- Company Size
- Enterprise (500+)
Reports to: Manager, Corporate Services IT
Department: Corporate Services IT
The Senior Business Systems Analyst – Process Automation will play a lead role in the Enterprise Automation Centre of Expertise planning, designing, developing and implementing process automation initiatives in support of company goals and objectives.
What you'll do:
- Gathering and analyzing data in support of business cases, proposed projects, and systems requirements.
- Researching, reviewing, and analyzing the effectiveness and efficiency of existing business processes and developing strategies for enhancing and automating these processes.
- Generating reports complete with probable causes and possible solutions to automation systems issues.
- Play a lead role in projects integrating business processes, business rules and business data with technology to drive operational efficiencies, and customer service improvements.
- Interpreting business objectives, language, and requirements for other team members.
- Documenting process flow diagrams and business requirements. Creating process design documents.
- Coordinating and performing in-depth tests, including end-user reviews, for modified and new processes, and other post-implementation support.
- Staying abreast of automation technology capabilities and making recommendations to improve business operations and customer service results.
What you'll need:
- 5 to 8 years Business Systems Analyst experience, working in a structured corporate environment.
- Financial industry experience is considered an asset.
- Expertise and experience with complex process automation projects.
- Proven communication, analytical, and problem-solving skills to help maximize the benefit of automation investments.
- Proficiency in eliciting and documenting process flows requirements from stakeholders using a combination of techniques to understand the structure, policies and operations of the organization.
- Proficiency in managing solution scope and requirements.
- Proficient in supporting development, quality assurance and implementation activities .
- Results focused and a team player.
- Excellent partnering and negotiation skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills – able to present ideas and concepts to project teams.
To learn more about Equitable Life, we encourage you to explore our organization.
At Equitable Life, we are committed to providing equal access to employment opportunities across our organization. Please contact our HR team at email@example.com if you would like to receive our job postings in an alternative format or require an accommodation with the application process.