- Fivewalls Inc.
- Guelph Head Office
- Hourly wage
- Job Function
- Administrative and Clerical
- Job Type
- Part time, Contract
- Salary Estimate
- 20,000 - 39,999
- Company Size
- Startup (1-19)
Fivewalls is not your average real estate brokerage. Using technology, we give buyers and sellers have access to agent’s verified reviews, past transaction data and recently sold homes. Launching just over a year ago, we already have over 300 REALTORS® across Ontario registered on Fivewalls. We are currently serving Toronto, Kitchener-Waterloo, Guelph and London.
Day-to-day, we encourage unconventional thinking, thrive on great communication and debate, and know how to move quickly. We advocate a healthy lifestyle and promote continuous learning and improvement. Most of all, we set high standards and ambitious goals, and we’re passionate about helping people find the right REALTOR® for their home.
You’re love technology, doing a lot of paperwork and have a reputation for getting things done.
- Follow-up with customers to send email and hand written thank you notes.
- Follow-up with brokerages to obtain necessary paperwork for transactions completed.
- Send and create invoices.
- Answering customer and agent calls when necessary.
- Write and distribute email, correspondence memos, letters, faxes and forms.
- Assist in the preparation of regularly scheduled reports.
- Maintain contact lists.
- Other various admin duties.
Who Are We Looking for?
- You are self-motivated, organized and achievement-oriented.
- You have great communication skills – whether it be on the phone or through e-mail.
- You are resourceful with the interest and desire to learn.
- You are proficient in Microsoft Office.
- You work well independently, open to direction and feedback, and enjoy collaborating with teammates.
Apply with your cover letter, resume, and any other documents you think would help us with our decision.