Bilingual Enhanced Support Analyst
Are you looking for unlimited opportunities to develop and succeed? With work that challenges and makes a difference and a flexible and supportive environment, we can help our customers achieve their dreams and aspirations.
The Enhanced Support Analyst role is designed to provide personalized deskside infrastructure services to individual business clients. Bilingual in English & French is mandatory.
Our service manages requests and incidents on behalf of our clients, from validation to resolution, through the effective use of technical skills and available resources in a global environment.
This position requires broad technical knowledge and experience providing customer service to important clients. Strong client communication and business skills are a must since direct client interaction is required.
The incumbent needs to understand the local and global corporate infrastructure, be proficient with standard tools and processes, be able to troubleshoot and fix issues or ensure that the proper teams/resources are engaged.
- Provide hands-on technical support to our clients for their desktops, laptops and mobile equipment in terms of hardware, OS, and application issues
- Provide end-to-end service as opposed to individual tasks
- Manage and track client service requests/incidents
- Own and monitor all escalations until resolution
- Engage support teams as required
- Provide regular status updates to ensure customer satisfaction
- Manage client expectations by providing an ETA based on the complexity of the request
- Research and develop solutions to undocumented issues and services
- Troubleshoot, diagnose and repair desktop hardware/software problems via phone, remote tools or in person
- Perform software installation and troubleshooting
- Provision, configure, troubleshoot mobile devices (iPhone & iPad, surface )
- Mentor and train junior staff
- Minimum 4+ years technology end user support (Hardware/Software/Mobile)
- Previous experience in a customer service role
- Previous experience with remote access and desktop support tools
- Previous experience with global environments and external vendors
- Ability to learn new technologies and adapt to corporate processes and tools
- Ability to work both independently and in a global team setting
- Ability to communicate technical issues to a non-technical audience and translate business requirements into technical verbiage
- Strong planning & organizational skills; ability to manage multiple and competing priorities to completion
- Excellent customer service skills and strong sense of urgency
- Analytical and out of the box thinking needed to resolve unique and complex situations
- Innovative and structured problem-solving skills with the proven ability to exercise flexibility and judgment
- Must be able to troubleshoot or escalate difficult problems, recommend complex solutions as well as implement the solution that has been developed
- Excellent communication skill (oral and written); ability to communicate clearly, simply and effectively on both technical and non-technical matters to the enhanced services clientele and peers
- Core Desktop Technologies
- Windows 7 and Windows 10 OS
- Dell desktops and laptops
- Microsoft Surface
- Apple handheld devices ( iPhones, iPads )
- Cisco VPN client
- Active Directory Services (Groups and OUs)
- TCP/IP, LAN/WAN Technologies
- VOIP (Avaya)
- Mobile applications
- Security practices
- Emerging technologies
Please apply directly online at:
Manulife Financial Corporation is a leading international financial services group that helps people achieve their dreams and aspirations by putting customers' needs first and providing the right advice and solutions. We operate primarily as John Hancock in the United States and Manulife elsewhere. We provide financial advice, insurance, as well as wealth and asset management solutions for individuals, groups and institutions. At the end of 2016, we had approximately 35,000 employees, 70,000 agents, and thousands of distribution partners, serving more than 22 million customers. As of September 30, 2017, we had over $1 trillion (US$806 billion) in assets under management and administration, and in the previous 12 months we made $27.1 billion in payments to our customers. Our principal operations are in Asia, Canada and the United States where we have served customers for more than 100 years. With our global headquarters in Toronto, Canada, we trade as 'MFC' on the Toronto, New York, and the Philippine stock exchanges and under '945' in Hong Kong.