Our Mission is to impact people’s lives by uncovering the truth and empowering others to make a difference. We do this by equipping examiners and investigators with the best digital forensics tools available, so they can accomplish their mission: Fighting crime. Protecting company assets. Guarding national security.
We are proud to be ranked in the top 30 on the 29th annual PROFIT 500, the definitive ranking of Canada’s Fastest-Growing Companies.
Who are we?
We build software that automates the recovery of digital forensic evidence, helping thousands of forensics professionals around the world find, analyze, and report on the digital evidence from computers, smartphones, and tablets.
Our flagship software, Magnet AXIOM, has revolutionized the work of digital forensics investigators in law enforcement and government agencies, and has been essential in use cases involving child exploitation, murder, terrorism, and more.
How we work:
We are a dynamic team who are passionate about the work we do. We are inspired because our work makes a difference and there is a shared sense of purpose in our culture.
We work in cross functional teams to regularly experiment, iterate, and deliver on new goals, pushing the boundaries in everything we do to bring world class digital forensics tools to law enforcement, government agencies, and corporations.
What we are looking for:
We are looking for an experienced and well-organized Sales Coordinator to provide the necessary support to our field sales team. The successful candidate will be driven, put the customer first and is a “people person” who derives their energy from creating successful relationships.
The goal of the Sales Coordinator role is to facilitate the team’s activities in order to maximize their execution and performance.
Candidates should note that this role will support the EMEA sales team. Expected hours of work will be between 6am – 2pm or 7am – 3pm eastern standard time.
- Support the sales team by performing administrative duties that include;
- Creating sales quotes, opportunity management and entering purchase orders as needed for the sales team
- Preparing required sales and product literature to facilitate the selling process
- Upholding complete and accurate records of all customer activities in Salesforce
- Maintaining channel partner list, Salesforce set up and partner portal administration
- Credit application/limit management and monitoring for all channel partners
- Coordinating resources, schedules and timelines for assigned projects
- Ensuring all relevant sales enablement tools and resources are up-to-date on the EMEA sales team intranet
- Maintaining the sales team calendar on the EMEA sales team intranet
- Collaborating with sales enablement on required sales analytics and reports from Salesforce
- Liaising with legal and finance for any site license and channel partner agreement modifications and signatures
- Event and conference preparation and coordination. Including support for driving attendance to Magnet led events and workshops
- Monitoring and tracking T&E budgets for the EMEA sales team
- Promoting positive working relationships with all internal and external customers
- Other duties, as assigned
- University degree or College Diploma in Business Administration, or equivalent program
- 3+ years’ of experience in an administrative role
- Expert level working experience in Microsoft Office, experience with Salesforce considered an asset
- Excellent organization skills and demonstrated ability to solve problems with innovative and creative solutions
- Strong attention to detail and demonstrated ability to manage and prioritize tasks
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Driven team player with a self-starter attitude
Magnet Forensics Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. It is Magnet Forensics policy to recruit and select applicants for employment solely on the basis of their qualifications, with emphasis on selecting the best-qualified person for the job. Magnet Forensics does not discriminate against applicants based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, or disability or any other status or condition protected by applicable law.
Magnet Forensics encourages applications from all qualified candidates. Magnet Forensics has a great record of accommodating persons with disabilities. Contact our AODA contact at email@example.com or 519-342-0195, if you need accommodation at any stage of the application process or want more information on our accommodation policies.