TitanFile's mission is to democratize secure client communication. This is a challenge worthy of pursuit! The costs and risks associated with complex projects like litigation, processing insurance claims, and conducting regulatory investigations are skyrocketing as the amount of data increases. TitanFile is transforming these processes so they can be done in minutes, not days -- by anyone, anywhere. As a result, our customers -- who range from financial institutions to law firms, from government agencies to higher education -- can service their clients faster with the privacy and security that they expect.
What we need:
TitanFile is looking for a Marketing Manager who is personable, persistent and confident, who is hungry for a career in marketing to join our growing team. This person will be integral to helping build out our marketing function and helping prospective clients solve challenges and become successful. The right Marketing Manager will be creative and resourceful, and will not be afraid to experiment with new approaches to reach our target audience.
TitanFile offers an incredible opportunity for a Marketing Manager to learn and grow, while being part of a awesome growing team in Toronto.
- Articulate the TitanFile business value proposition
- Drive strategy and execution of email campaigns and newsletters
- Own our social media presence
- Write compelling content: articles, blogs, case studies, press releases, and so on.
- Run A/B testing on marketing campaigns
- Create graphics and other creative in support of marketing campaigns
- Produce video tutorials and hold live product webinars
- Coordinate participation at trade shows and events
- Supporting inbound customer inquiries via email, social media, phone calls, etc.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Positivity, passion, and creativity for what we do
- Execution oriented with a passion to work in a fast-paced startup environment
- Good command of Photoshop and Illustrator
- Passion for writing and connecting with people
- 1-3 years of relevant marketing experience
- 1 year working with Photoshop or Illustrator a plus
- Experience with SEO or SEM a plus
- Experience using a CRM like Salesforce a plus
- Join a team of highly effective professionals working to solve two of the biggest challenge in the digital age: communication and privacy
- Opportunity to build a career and grow professionally
- Flexible work hours
- Excellent benefits packages
Your application must include all of the following items (links to online content are OK):
- Cover letter
- 1 minute pitch video
- Writing sample
To apply, please submit a resume and a cover letter at https://staff.titanfile.com/wcgN2Q or by email to email@example.com.
Incomplete applications will not be considered.
No agencies please.
Location: 901 King St W, Toronto, ON, M5B 3H