What’s this role about?
As an account executive, you’ll play an integral role in Auvik’s success and growth, using your energy, smarts, resourcefulness, and charisma to close new sales opportunities.
What will you be doing?
You’ll be part of a rapidly growing sales team based in our Waterloo office, responsible for working with managed service providers to build long-lasting partnerships. You will:
- Work together with the key prospects to develop them into successful partners.
- Understand the needs of our prospects to determine whether or not Auvik is an appropriate solution for their business.
- Deliver compelling demonstrations of Auvik’s capabilities to help prospects. understand how Auvik can be used to dramatically increase their team’s efficiency.
- Be responsible for managing your funnel and ensuring that all your activities are tracked. We run a tight ship here.
- Work with the Auvik partner success team to provide ongoing value to our partners.
- Represent Auvik at various MSP-focused trade shows. Travel to exciting places like Nashville or Chicago!
- Maintain your funnel of opportunities—the quota is a goal, not a maximum.
What are we looking for?
- A tenacious self-starter with a drive to succeed
- 3+ years of experience in hi-tech sales or sales engineering
- A people person, with a friendly and positive manner
- Great communication skills, both verbally and in writing
- Candidates with MSP, RMM and/or PSA experience preferred
- Must have technical aptitude or experience selling a highly technical product
Are there bonus points?
Yes! We’ll give your application extra credit if you have one or more of these:
- A track record of over achievement, such as sales awards or a history of exceeding sales targets
- Knowledge of Salesforce
- Experience with computer networking, selling SaaS products, or the managed service provider business model
How do I apply?
Make sure you include these two things:
- A note that tells us why you’re a great fit for Auvik
- Your resume
Auvik is a venture-backed software company that's changing the way IT service providers manage their client networks. We were recently named to the ChannelE2E 100 list, which identifies top disruptors and innovators in the IT channel. Awesome or bust — those are words we live by. We're headed all the way to the top and looking for people with the smarts, talent, and drive to join us. Are you up for it?
For more information, visit www.auvik.com.
We are focused on building a diverse and inclusive workforce. If you’re excited about this role, but do not meet 100% of the qualifications listed above, we encourage you to apply. We promise a response to every application.
Auvik is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetics or any other basis forbidden under federal, provincial, or local law.