TitanFile's mission is to democratize secure client communication. This is a challenge worthy of pursuit! The costs and risks associated with complex projects like litigation, processing insurance claims, and conducting regulatory investigations are skyrocketing as the amount of data increases. TitanFile is transforming these processes so they can be done in minutes, not days -- by anyone, anywhere. As a result, our customers -- who range from financial institutions to law firms, from government agencies to higher education -- can service their clients faster with the privacy and security that they expect.
What we need:
TitanFile is looking a Sales Development Representative who is personable, persistent and confident, who is hungry for a career in solutions sales to join our growing team. This person will be integral to helping build out our sales development function and helping prospective clients solve challenges and become successful. The right SDR will enjoy both inbound and outbound sales, and will not be afraid to pick up the phone everyday to hit her/his numbers. TitanFile offers an incredible opportunity for an SDR to learn and grow, while being part of a awesome growing team in Toronto.
- Qualify inbound leads and set up meetings for our sales team
- Identify the ideal outbound prospects to actively target for our various products and services
- Creatively connect with target prospects through email, phone, social, media, direct mail, and more
- Articulate the TitanFile business value proposition to decision makers to assess buying interest
- Research accounts, identify key players, and generate interest
- Conduct high-level conversations with senior level executives
- Update prospect interaction in salesforce.com to ensure efficient lead management
- Exceed monthly and quarterly quotas for meetings, opportunities, and closed deals
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Positivity, passion, and creativity for what we do
- Execution oriented with a passion to work in a fast-paced startup environment
- Ability to speak with CIOs, executives, and IT Directors
- No-fear attitude when it comes to cold calling and networking
- Hustle, persistence, and love for outbounding
- 1-2 years working in software a plus
- 1-2 years working in sales a plus
- Experience using a CRM like Salesforce a plus
- Join a team of highly effective professionals working to solve two of the biggest challenge in the digital age: communication and privacy
- Opportunity to build a career and grow professionally
- Flexible work hours
- Excellent benefits packages
How to Apply:
To apply, please submit a resume and a cover letter at https://staff.titanfile.com/wcgN2Q or by email to email@example.com.
No agencies please.
Location: 901 King St W, Toronto, ON, M5B 3H5
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $40,000.00 to $60,000.00 /year