Software Developer in Test (Data intelligence), Oracle + NetSuite Cloud GBU
Title: Software Developer in Test, Data Intelligence
Location: Kitchener, Canada OR willing to relocate
We are currently looking for a Software Developer in Test for our newly formed Data Intelligence team in Waterloo. We are building engaging, beautiful software that delivers positive experiences to every employee in the company, and delivers vital data and intelligence to the business.
- Do you feel a surge of adrenaline from Tracking and Triaging in a fast-paced team environment?
- Do you have a nose for hidden clues like Sherlock Holmes?
- Are you flexible, proactive, adaptive and inventive?
- Can you sniff out bugs like a starving lizard?
- Do you take your work seriously but never take yourself seriously?
- Do you want an opportunity to be a key part of something great?
- If you’ve answered yes to these questions, then an opportunity on our Software Test Development team may be a perfect fit!
Your day to day your responsibilities will include:
- Getting down and dirty designing, developing and delivering automated and manual functional/integration test cases.
- Contributing towards the delivery of high quality, testable software, from requirement analysis to acceptance testing
- Actively participating in agile meetings with product management, design and engineering
- Ensuring comprehensive test coverage of test suites
- Ensuring that the QA and development processes and best practices are being followed
- Reporting bugs in a clear and concise manner and be prepared to support the team in trouble-shooting the root cause
- Hands-on experience with object oriented programming (Java is preferred)
- Experience with or understanding of Machine Learning
- Experience with QA processes and methodologies
- Experience with relational databases and SQL
- Understanding of HTML, CSS and DOM
- Great attention to detail
- Strong critical thinking/problem solving skills
- Strong interpersonal/communication skills
- Experience testing SaaS based products
- Previous experience working in an Agile Development Environment
Interested candidates should send resumes directly to: email@example.com
Oracle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability and protected veterans status or any other characteristic protected by law.
As part of Oracle's standard employment process, candidates will undergo a complete background check prior to an offer being extended. These background checks are conducted by a professional third party firm at no charge to the applicant and include: prior employment verification, education verification, social security trace, criminal background check and motor vehicles records (where required for position).