Make an Impact. Make us Better. Collaborators Wanted!
Who we are:
We are a Waterloo-based technology company that is revolutionizing the corporate learning game with Axonify - the world’s first Employee Knowledge Platform. Combining an award-winning approach to microlearning, innovative knowledge-on-demand capabilities, and elements of gamification to drive engagement, Axonify is helping build more knowledgeable workforces who drive business results for big name clients like Walmart & Bloomingdale’s.
What are the ingredients to our success? A strong leadership team, an industry-leading product, a culture built on trust and most importantly – an extraordinary group of employees. By expanding our team with smart, motivated people we will continue to lead the way in this new & exciting space.
Who we are looking for:
Do you thrive on crafting just the right turn of phrase? Do you get a thrill out of searching for the best words to create interesting, thought provoking content? Does your dream job involve writing for the majority of your day? If so, look no further. As an eLearning Instructional Designer, you will design and create e-learning content for a broad range of micro topics.
- Transform basic client documentation into micro-learning content to be delivered through the Axonify platform.
- Develop engaging learning questions to increase cognitive understanding.
- Design and create e-learning training modules and videos for micro topics.
- Research, create and organize content in logical learning sequences.
- Conduct Needs Assessments and engage with clients to ensure the training solution meets their business goals and training requirements.
- University degree focused in Writing, English, or Communications, or equivalent combination of education & experience. Adult Education or related qualification is an asset.
- Minimum of 2-4 years of writing experience at a B2B organization or media outlet.
- 2 - 3 years of instructional design work experience with a focus on e-learning.
- Strong writing, editing, and design skills with experience designing and developing e-learning content (questions and modules).
- Experience engaging and communicating with stakeholders and subject matter experts.
- Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft PowerPoint, Word, and Excel.
- Working knowledge of Captivate and Adobe Cloud Products.
- Working knowledge of HTML5 is an asset.
- Able to work in a fast paced, dynamic environment managing multiple priorities.
- Creative, practical and with an attention to detail to ensure accuracy and quality of deliverables.
- Passionate commitment to quality of work and customer service.
- Be enthusiastic, flexible, and demonstrate a commitment to quality and customer service.
- Superior writing, editing, and communication skills with excellent attention to detail.
- Self-starter with the ability to work both independently and collaboratively to achieve outcomes.
How to apply:
Have we intrigued you? Apply below to learn more!