Sr./Mid Technical Support Specialist
Who we are:
OnSite Computer Services is a dedicated group of professionals who pride themselves on helping businesses and residents with their technology related needs.
We have an immediate opening for a Sr./Mid Level Computer Technician. This position is full time. We are seeking an individual who is willing to grow with our company.
Your role as a Computer Service Technician will be to providing exceptional Customer and Technical Services to both existing and prospective business customers. Your day will consist of helping customers with day to day technical issues as well as supporting other technicians out in the field. As your experience level increases you will be expected to complete jobs independently and manage new projects.
Why Join Our Team?:
- Competitive pay
- Full benefits
- Employee training compensation program
- Great working environment
- Company profit sharing
- Room to grow with our company
- Lots of 90's pop culture references
Candidates must be:
- Trustworthy, Friendly, Responsible, Independent, Outgoing and Self Motivated
- Good problem solving skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Able to multi-task when issues arise
- Not afraid to get your hands dirty while infrastructure installations take place
- Required to have 2-4+ years hands-on experience performing activities associated with installing, maintaining and servicing computer-related products, including but not limited to desktop & notebook computers, small servers and basic network devices, using standard methods, techniques and tools.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Windows Operating System & Microsoft Office Software
- Knowledge in Virus/Adware/Spyware removal
- Active Directory management
- Knowledge of Office 365
- Network Set-up & Configurations
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Ability to life up to 50lbs
- Ability to work independently in a very busy, varied and diverse environment with changing priorities
- Your own vehicle along with a valid driver’s license
- PBX, Web Development and Fortinet experience is a definite asset
Qualified candidates are encouraged to apply via email in PDF or Microsoft Word format