Small Company Atmosphere, Big Company Perks!
At Medicalis, we are passionate about improving the way healthcare is delivered through the powerful combination of world-class technology and evidence-based medical knowledge. Recently purchased by Siemens, we are a customer focused organization, always striving to find solutions to improve quality, utilization and productivity in healthcare. We offer a hard-working yet fun-loving culture fostered by vision, openness, respect, and a drive to succeed. We aren’t looking for people who just want a “job”; we want people who are dedicated to doing meaningful work that will make a difference.
Siemens is proud to be one of Canada’s Top 100 Employers seven times, one of Canada’s Greenest Employers five times and one of Canada’s Top Employers for Young People 2016.
For more than 100 years in Canada, Siemens has been offering engaging and sustainable employment opportunities to those shaping our future. It’s our tradition to promote lifelong learning, develop talent and recognize success.
As a leader in medical imaging, laboratory diagnostics, and healthcare information technology, we have a keen understanding of the entire patient care continuum – from prevention and early detection to diagnosis and treatment.
Siemens Healthineers in Canada has stood for engineering expertise with a pioneering spirit in exploring and developing business opportunities to help healthcare providers achieve their goal of improving outcomes while reducing costs. From the Atlantic to Pacific oceans, more than 450 employees in Canada work together to deliver solutions for healthcare providers, resulting in 70% of medical decisions being influenced by the technologies we provide.
Role and Responsibilities:
As a member of the QA Customer Operations group the Software Verification Specialist is responsible for the quality of our core products. This includes creating test strategies executing test plans and working with various testing tools
- Review project requirements and ensure an appropriate test strategy is mapped out
- Create tasks estimate timelines and resources for software verification for a given project
- Review software development technical specifications design documents and unit test plans
- Participate in Sprint planning meeting, daily stand-ups and retrospectives
- Investigate the use and development of additional tools and strategies for creating an automated testing process
- Analyze and report on defect tracking in Jira and performance characteristics
- Develop test plans to cover all functional and non-functional requirements
- Meticulously create and maintain relevant documentation
- Create and execute software verification test cases
Experience and Attributes:
You have experience in software verification of Web-based and enterprise integration products in healthcare sciences or general IT. Your excellent understanding of software product development and quality assurance processes plus your well-developed ability to rapidly troubleshoot and triage issues will allow you to become a key part of our Quality Assurance and Customer Operations team.
- Bachelor’s degree or college diploma in computer engineering or equivalent
- Experience with the following:
- Enterprise class web-based applications
- SQL& XML
- Software test design and best practices.
- Complex regression analysis, smoke and performance scalability
- Selenium TestNG, IntelliJ, scripting in C# and Java
- New graduates encouraged to apply
- Self-starter who is a quick learner, self-motivated and able to work independently.
Start challenging yourself today in an environment that embraces diversity and rewards innovation with competitive pay, great benefits, and a global network offering real opportunity for growth and advancement.
Please follow the link to apply: http://integrityr.applytojob.com/apply/5iBYl7knNO/Software-Verification-Specialist?source=Communitech
We are committed to accessibility during the interview and employment process. If you require accommodations, please message email@example.com.